Her, first pt3 N.R

Começar do início

"Vision? Who's that?" You've never heard whosoever name was that.

"JARVIS. He's now synthezoid." Natasha explained.

"Ahh JARVIS, miss that man. So now he has a body?" Natasha nodded. You could tell Natasha was having something in her mind but you didn't push her. You didn't want to press the wrong buttons and end up pushing her further away.

Natasha was having second thoughts with Wanda. The first few months with her was great, they did almost everything together, but ever since Vision appeared, she started drifting away and being with Vision more. Even when they have planned for a date, she would blow it off when Vision asks for her.

Nat tried to be understanding when Wanda was hanging around Vision because he needed help but it was getting way too frequent and it has been going on for a few weeks. Someone with an internet for its brain shouldn't require much help.

It was only during dinner, team training and night time when Nat would be able to hang around Wanda and she was starting to feel left out.

Wanda didn't have the heart to tell Natasha that she felt a connection with him. It may be because they share the soul stone but she just felt a pull towards him. Her mind was constantly filled with Vision when she was with Nat but she just didn't know how to break the news to Nat. So one day, while Nat was training alone, she decided to find her and told her the truth, how she felt towards Vision.

Wanda didn't hear a single word from Natasha since that day, she has been avoiding her and coming to see you instead.

You decided to ask Wanda about it and called her phone. Why would she be spending time away from her girlfriend?

Hi Y/N.

Hi Wanda, how have you been?

I haven't seen you since the last party.

Great!
There's a new guy called Vision in our team now.

I've heard from Natasha
How have you two been? Are you guys okay?
Why has she been coming to SHIELD lately?

... Natasha didn't tell you?

Tell me what?

We... broke up.

What?

I have feelings for Vision but I haven't told him yet.

I-I need to go. Talk to you later. Bye.

Natasha has broken up with Wanda but she didn't tell you. Was that why she has been seeing you lately? Brining all the snacks and food, seeing each other almost everyday. That can't be... right?

You were deep in thought when Natasha walked in cheerfully again. When she saw how your eyebrows were knitted, she asked. "Y/N, what's wrong? Is everything okay?"

You lifted your eyes and looked at her. "Is everything okay? You broke up with Wanda and you didn't bother telling me." You spoke to her with an eerily calm voice.

"Y/N." Nat started to panic.

"Was that why you've been seeing me lately? Bringing me all the treats so I could fall for you again?" Still speaking in a relatively low voice.

"No. It's not like that." Natasha tried to explain but her body betrayed her as she instinctively hid the food behind her back.

"THEN WHAT IS IT NATASHA?" You slammed your table and stood up from your seat.

"I- I just..."

"YOU THOUGHT I COULD BE YOUR BACKUP PLAN NATASHA?" You raised your voice at her. "She didn't work out and you think I'll come crawling back to you? WELL YOU'RE WRONG!"

"Please, Y/N that's not-."

"No Natasha." You stopped her from saying any further. "If you want to be friends, fine. But anything more than that I'm going to have to block you." You looked at her seriously. "Now you know how it feels when she chooses someone else. It hurts. It fucking hurts."

"Just that this time it wasn't her, first... It's him, first."

Written on 30 Jan 2022
Posted on 31 Jan 2022

heeeythereciao lustrymafia

Sorry for writing it already. If the opportunity arise again you're welcome to present your ideas again.

Enough pain? You asked for it.

Also, I am getting closer to having 200 chapters (others resting in draft) for this book, should I make a new book? I have ideas but I'm scared it gets too repetitive.