Chapter-6

"Positive..."

"Eeesa kese ho sakta hai.. haa yeh kabhi kabhi galat bhi hote hai naa hum teen laaye the naa teeno me check kijiye ."

"Anubhav hum teeno check karr chuke hai teeno Positive hai." With that she sat down on her knees and started crying.

Anubhav to was lost in his own thoughts  soon he came out off his world and looked at her he knew she needs him the most at this moment. He too sat besides her and embraced her in her arms.

"Haseena aap bilkul bhi fikar matt kijiye hum hai naa sab sahi karr denge sab manage ho jaaega saath me aap ese roiye matt hum."

"Anubhav hum ammi ko kya kahenge unhone toh abhi tak humara relationship bhi accept nhii kiya hai iss baat parr vo kese react karengi or ammi chodiye baaki sab kese react karenge maa Karishma baaki sab."

"Haseena aap tension matt lijiye hum abhi kisi ko kuch nhii bataenge kall hum doctor ke paas jaaenge pehle or jab hum confirm ho jaaenge uske baad hi hum sabko bataenge theek hai."he said consoling her.

"Aur abhi aap chaliye uthiye yha se or soo jaaiye thodi derr agar yeh baat sach hai toh aapko apna dhyaan rakha padega naa hum iss tarah laa parvahi nhii karr sakte.Hmm chaliye aaiye."

He made her stand and took her to the bed and made her lay down and covered her with quilt. He stood up to go when she held his hand in order to stop him.

"Hum yahi hai bass balcony or main gate band karke aarhe hai hmm."he said and kissed her fore head.

When he came back to room he saw that she wass still lost in her thoughts he went and sat near her and took her head in his lap and was slowly tapping her head inorder to make her sleep. After about 20-25 mins she slept.

When he saw her sleeping all the flashback of today's incident and her crying came in front if his eyes and his eyes got teared up though he was not showing but he was also tensed. He doesn't worry about anyone else reaction but he was most worried about how ammi will react when she will come to know he knew very well that ammi doesn't like him due to the obvious reasons but he just can't let Haseena be aparted from her ammi as he know how important ammi is to Haseena .

After thinking alot about the situation and consequences he to slept .

Next morning both woke up at the same time and informed MPT that Haseena will not be coming today . They went toh doctor to confirm the news. Doctor did few tests and asked them certain questions and told that the confirm report will come by the evening and she'll send it to them.

On the way back Anubhav stopped the car in between the road as Haseena has not spoken a single word from the night till now and now he was getting worried.

"Haseena kya baat hai agar aapke mann me kuch chal rha hai toh aap hume bataiye humse share kijiye naa ese chup chup rehna toh koi hall nhii hai naa ."

"Anu hum soch rhe hai ki agar hum sach me pregnant hai toh chahe hume kuch bhi karna pade kisi ke bhi khilaaf jaana pade hum jaaenge lekin hum iss parr ek aanch bhi nhii aane denge kyuki jo bhi ho rha hai naa usme iski bilkul bhi galti nhii hai yeh toh abhi tak duniya ne aaya bhi nhii hai." She said keeping her hand on her belly.

"Haa Haseena hum isparr ek aanch bhi nhii aane denge yadi humara andaaza sahi hai toh hum isse iss duniya me bhi laaenge or iski bohot achi parwarish bhi karenge .Yeh vachan dete hai hum aapko." Saying this he kissed her forehead.

"Chaliye ab hum aapko ghar chod dete hai phir headquarters jaaenge."

"Nhii Anubhav hume ghar nhii jaana hum vaha khamakha bore hi honge or faaltu ki cheeze sochenge isse toh hum thana hi chale jaaye vaha mann bhi lagg jaaega or kaam bhi ho jaaega." She said in pleading way Anubhav couldn't deny to her request and dropped her at Thana.

Whole day she kept herself engaged in work at 7:30 her phone rang it was from her ammi.

"As-salaam-alaikum ammi kesi hai aap sahi se ghar pohoch gyii thi naa sorry hum kaam me kaafi mashruf ho gyee the toh call nhii karr paaye."

"Wa-alaikum-Salaam hum pohoch gyee the ghar hume tumse kuch bohot jaruri baat karni hai Haseena abhi issi waqt ghar aao."she said in stern tone and directly cut the call.

Haseena found her mother's behavior a bit strange so she informed Karishma and left for her home.

When she reached home she saw her ammi was sitting on sofa and from her expression she can tell that she was very angry.

"Aagyi, yha aakrr baitho."

She went and sat beside her ammi on sofa.

"Haseena ab me jo bhi poochungi uska sach sach jawab dena. Kya tum Anubhav je saath sharirik sambhandh banaya hai jhooth matt bolna humse. Kyuki humare paas saboot hai ."

"Ky..kya saboot hai aapke paas." She asked fumbling .

"Yeh." Ammi said forwarding a paper towards her.

She took the paper and saw that it was her pregnancy report which was positive she didn't knew how to react .

"Dekh Haseena aaj tujhe hum dono me se kisi ek ko chunna padega ya toh me ya Anubhav."

"Ammi yeh aap kya boll rhii hai hum aap dono me se kisi ek ko ese chun sakte hai aap dono humare liye bohot jaruri hai or agar hum aapko chunte hai toh aap hi sochiye naa iss bachche ka kya hoga. Ammi hum ache se jaante hai ki jab hum bade ho rhe ho tab humare paas abbu naa ho toh hume kesa lagta hai hum yeh bilkul nhii karr sakte."

"Bachche ki chinta matt karr tu agar tu apna faisla vo sunati hai jo me sunna chahati hu toh tera abortion karake me teri kisi ache se ladke ke saath shadi karwaungi jo teri zindagi sawaar dega or tujhe hamesha khush rakhega. Boll manzoor hai."

"Nhii ammi hum esa bilkul nhii karenge." She said that and went out of her house.

It was 9:00 P.M. and Anubhav was hell tensed about Haseena as she has not received any of his call from the evening and has not even replied toh his single message. He finally thought to go to thana and pick her up from there .

At 9:30 he reached thana and was informed by Cheetah who was on night duty that Haseena left 2 hours prior as she got some urgent call from her ammi. Anubhav thought that she must be busy with ammi that's why she was not able toh reply him and he went toh his house .

It was almost 12 in night still Haseena didn't replied him or reverted him back in any way which was really rare in her case.

"Kya baat hai Haseena kabhi bhi esa nhii karti chahe kitni bhi vyast ho kamm se kamm ek message toh karr hi deti hai vo hum. Ek kaam karte hai hum hi jaakrr check karr lete hai."

Saying this he went downstairs and grabbed his keys and as soon as he opened the door he found that Haseena was standing there and was about to ring the bell.

As soon as he saw that she is fit and fine he immediately hugged her. After some time......

So this is it for today. Do you guys think the way ammi reacted was right what will happen when anubhav will come to know about this. How will he react to her pregnancy . Do let me know your thoughts in comments and do not forget to vote.

Next part after 50 votes