Erza: Thank you.

(Y/n): Why say please? Or thank you?

Erza: It's called being polite and respectful to a friend or a stranger you've just met. Be polite when you first meet and they may end up being friendly.

(Y/n): Okay.

Mira: Alright, here we are, a hearty breakfast for two proud members of Fairy Tail.

Erza: Thanks.

(Y/n): *imitates* Um, thanks.

Mira: *blushes playfully* Oh, you're welcome, (Y/n).

(Y/n) and I eat then head into town, first stop, the Tailor.

Tailor Shopkeep: Ah, Titania, Erza, you're looking fashionable as always, how can I help you today?

Erza: I am here to get some measurements for my young friend here. *indicates (Y/n)*

Tailor Shopkeep: Well, well, when did you get a kid?

Erza: I found him being hurt by some thugs just down the street.

Tailor Shopkeep: *recogniztion* Oh, I remember now. I would ask him to make deliveries for me in exchange for food sometimes. *walks around desk* Go ahead and pick a style or brand and we'll get measurments.

Erza: Alright. *turns to (Y/n)* Okay (Y/n), see anything you like?

(Y/n) looks at the different styles unsure of what to pick, but he does eventually points at a steel colored material with a shield outline as a graphic.

Tailor Shopkeep: Ah, the Iron Mountain Company, a fine choice for an aspiring warrior.

Erza: Is that the one you like?

(Y/n): *shy murmuring*

Erza: (Y/n)? What did we say about mumbling when speaking to someone?

(Y/n): *clearly* Y-Yes, I like this one.

Erza: Alright then, Iron Mountian it is.

Tailor Shopkeep: Very well. Let's take him to a dressing room and get his measurments.

Erza: Please note that he is currently malnourished and skinny.

Tailor Shopkeep: So make the measurements at least twice as big so he grows into them, got it.

(Y/n) clung onto my skirt not wanting me to leave, so I end up following into the dressing room to keep him calm. Half an hour later, measurements are finished and the Tailor uses his own magic to make the sewing needles, well, sew the multiple sets of clothes I have commissioned, I even asked for some boots for (Y/n). (Y/n) and I actually went to get lunch back at the Guild Hall while we waited for the Tailor to finish. We still waited after three hours, so I decide to stop at a woodworker's stand.

Woodworker: Good afternoon, Ms. Can I help you?

Erza: Good afternoon. I was curious if you had any child sized bed frames ready?

Woodworker: I am actually just about to finish one up, made entirely out of Oak wood. Where is the intended destination for delivery?

Erza: You can drop it off at the Fairy Tail Guild Hall, if I'm not there leave it with Mirajane Strauss. *pays for bed frame* Please.

Woodworker: Of course, I'll deliver it personally as soon as she's finished.

Erza: Thank you very much.

(Y/n) and I then head to a toy store and he picks out some games and toys for himself to play with when we're travelling or whatever the situation asks for. While I have my back turned though, I don't notice someone approaches and was talking to someone near me.