Musical & Offline concert

Start from the beginning

Eunbi: But what about you Jahoon? Will you be available to do it? Won't it be too tiring? You already have a big musical on your way! And on top of that, you are the main lead!

Jahoon: Don't worry unnie. I will be fine, you know that I have a lot of energy. I will be nailing them both!

Jahoon: I won't be nailing it~ I'm so nervous~

I was in my waiting room with all of my makeup, clothes, and did my mic. I was jumping up and down trying to calm down my nerves but it was to no help. 10 minutes more and I would have to go on the stage and perform my first musical.

Jia: Don't worry Jahoon! You will do great! And also your Izone and S.T.A.R members are there to support you!

I stopped jumping and glared at Jia. Jia is my personal manager but is also one of my close friends from the time that I was still in school.

Jahoon: It is not helping at all, Jia. I'm going to embarrass myself there!

Jia sighed softly with a smile before placing her hands on my shoulders. She gave them a small squeeze before correcting my outfit.

Jia: I know that you are going to do great. I have seen your practices and rehearsals and I'm still in awe of your performance. I know that not only your members but also the audience would think so too.

Suddenly a staff member appeared from the site and said that it was time for standby. I breathed in and out for the last time before walking behind the stage for standby and going onto the stage.

(A/N: You are Min Woohyuk with the hair and outfit. This is one of the scenes in your musical, also such an amazing stage!!!)

I sang the last note of the song leading to the end of the musical. The applause was heard loudly over the ending music that was playing in the background. I looked around the venue and saw all of my members standing up while clapping. Both my precious Izone and S.T.A.R members. Even though they were a bit far away I could see the big smiles on their faces. The feeling of happiness, proudness, and confidence filled my whole body as I had a big smile on my face. The whole cast including me bowed in turns before we all left the stage. I got back to my waiting room where my members were waiting for me.

Yena: Yah! Jahoon unnie! You were so amazing on that stage!!!

Vicky: I knew it, my friend!!! I knew you could do it!!!