"How lovely." He said. "Thank you, Kaeya." Kaeya couldn't help but blush. Why did he say his name like that? With a kind face and a smooth voice. How had one person been able to steal his heart so easily, so calmly?

"No problem." He winked, he was still a bit flustered so it wasn't as elegant as his usually wink, but still well received.

"We should get ready, yes?" Albedo asked. Kaeya nodded and they headed back into the bedroom.

*this next part isn't smut but it is borderline so if you'd like to skip that go to where it says "Albedo sat down at the vanity"*

Kaeya reached out to grab his suit from the closet, when he heard something hit the ground. His face was heating up like crazy. For some reason Albedo thought to get dressed right here, right now.

"Albedo." Kaeya said, his voice wavering.

"Yes?" Albedo answered. Kaeya was looking away, but could hear footsteps.

"Don't you want to get dressed in separate rooms?"

Albedo was right behind him now, Kaeya could feel his breath. Kaeya jumped a bit as bare arms found their way to his hips.

"Why?" Albedo teased. "Are you shy?"

Albedo was against Kaeya's back, neither of them had a shirt on. Kaeya didn't like when just Albedo was teasing him. He turned around and pulled Albedo closer so that their noses were almost touching.

"Who knows." Kaeya answered. Albedo moved his hands from Kaeya's waist to wrap them around his neck.

"I love you." He told him, making sure he was looking Kaeya right in the eyes.

"I love you too." Kaeya smiled. He leaned down to kiss him, a long and sweet kiss.

(They ended up getting dressed in the same room, they did occasionally peak.)

Albedo sat down at the vanity and motioned for Kaeya to come over. "Would you mind doing my hair?" He asked.

"Not at all, my dear." Kaeya responded as he braided dutch braids along both sides of Albedo's head, leaving a ponytail in the back and a few strands out in in front.

Albedo looked in the mirror, very satisfied with the result.

"How are you so good at this?" Albedo wondered.

"I used to do Rosaria's hair when we were younger."

"You've been friends for that long?"

Albedo hadn't been aware, he assumed they just met at the bar.

"We met when we were teenagers, just a while before my father died." Kaeya had a sadder smile on his face now.

Kaeya just wiped his face and plastered a smile on his face.

"Anyways! Why don't you do my hair?" Albedo shook his head.

"I'd prefer you leave it down, it looks elegant and reformed."

"Unlike my usual self?" Kaeya teased. Albedo pouted and then shrugged his shoulders.

"That's not what I meant but I guess so."

"You're as blunt as ever, Albedo." He chuckled.

"Would you like to hear what I really meant?" Albedo questioned.

Kaeya shrugged, "Why not."

"I meant your beauty really shines through, your hair drapes over your shoulders so naturally. You look like a painting." Albedo was looking right at Kaeya in the mirror. "I can't explain it exactly, but you look more natural, you know?"

Kaeya was now covering his face, regretting he ever asked him to explain.

"You really flatter me way too much." Kaeya muttered, his voiced muffled by his palms.

"I'm simply stating my observations, speaking the truth." Albedo said, now infront of him.

"I feel like there's a bias." Kaeya laughed, his face out of his hands, but avoiding eye contact.

"Though, thank you for complimenting me anyways." Kaeya smiled.

"Did the room get smaller or did your head grow so much it took up half the space?" Albedo teased. Kaeya stood up to face Albedo. Instead of coming up with a sparky remark, he kissed his head instead.

"Really, thank you." He smiled

Note: I know I said the next chapter would be the ball but this was getting way long