"please, just leave him alone. why is you doing this to me. i can't and don't wanna be witcho, why can't you just except that and move on?!" i said raising my voice.

"who tf is you getting loud wit?!" he yelled back.

"look dude, just leave me alone" i said hanging up. i shook it off then headed to the bathroom to do my hygiene routine.

i changed into something simple since i planned on being in the house today, i wanna build the bond i have with iyus since i'ma be around her more often.

as i brushed my teeth i heard a shy knock that grew into a bang on the bathroom door.

"WHAT?" i yelled opening the door seeing a panicked cassie. "oh my god baby what's wrong?" i said immediately going to comfort her.

"i- i don't know. i was using the bathroom and went to flush and it was blood in my pee.."

"oh it's just your period" i said going to my bag to grab some pads. "this is your first one i'm guessing?" she nodded as i grabbed the pad.

"go get some clean clothes and a towel then come back" i said. she went and come back with some sweatpants a hoodie and some underwear.

"okay so your gonna hop in the shower then let me know when you go to put your underwear on. wipe your face everything is gonna be okay" i said hugging her as she went in the bathroom.

_

"NEVEAH! IM DONE!" she yelled as i came into the bathroom. i opened the pad and told her everything she needs to know.

"thank you so much" she said hugging me tightly making me smile.

"aw it's okay, remember this is natural. so take notes about when your period comes because it comes around the same time. it's just dead eggs leaving your body through your vag" i said as she nodded.

that lowkey made me feel good to help her. i went downstairs to see what everyone was doing and everyone else was downstairs chilling on the couch smoking.

"lemme hit it" i asked tj sitting down next to him and jalani.

he passed me the blunt and we talked and laughed for a good hour, i glared at my phone noticing legacy still wasn't here.

i opened imessage to check up on him then next thing i knew he was coming through the door with a stale face. he had on a black nike tech outfit wit a black mask, i had a bad feeling in my gut but i ignored it.

"hey baby" i said getting up to hug him. he hugged me back but this hug didn't feel like one the usual ones. he had a face of disbelief the whole time since he walked in.

"you good man?" tj asked rolling another blunt.

"y-yeah i'm straight. i'ma see y'all i'm finna hop ina shower" he said letting go of me walking upstairs.

"yall peeped that..?" jalani said.

"yeah, he seemed a little off.." i said sitting back down.

"he probably got something on his mind, he do this often. jalani you his sister you know this" tj said. o

"i guess but he don't you know, have a blank emotion." she said sighing.