"Mitch, you're supposed to call me Sierra." I open one of the cabinets, taking out a chocolate covered granola bar.

"I know, but your husband is going to fire me the second he hears me call you by your first name, Mrs. Storm."

I shake my head. "My husband has absolutely nothing to say, trust me on that one."

"He warned me off, Mrs. Storm. Said if I dare calling you anything but 'Mrs. Storm,' I will lose my job here."

Jealous ass. "You won't, Mitch. I promise."

Allie comes sliding down the stairs, instantly running up to me to fetch her granola bar. She's not supposed to eat nuts, especially not unsupervised, but I figured a piece a day won't hurt her. She's not allergic, I just think a nuts are choking hazards for a three-year-old.

"Hello Kenny," Allie greets Mitch, hugging his legs.

"Good morning, Miss Alison."

Allie laughs, then takes my hand, forcing me to follow her into the living room. She drags me to the couch, pushes me to sit down before she takes a seat right next to me. Just then does Vienna come downstairs.

Vienna wipes at her eyes, clearly crying for whatever reason. Apparently toddlers don't need a good reason to cry, they just do so...often.

Allie once cried because she dropped her sock after pulling it off her foot. When I asked her why that made her cry, she deadass said "I don't want to move to pick it up." I never knew I could relate to a toddler, but there we were.

"No, Vivi, what's wrong?" Allie asks before I could do it. She opens her arms, the granola bar no longer important. Vienna runs over to Allie, jumping onto the couch to fall into her sisters lap.

Her head lies on Allie's legs and Allie hugs her, her hand stroking over Vienna's back in an attempt to soothe her.

Vienna mumbles something, something I don't understand yet Allie does. It's like they have their own language that nobody else understands.

"Cupcake, Daddy is home," Allie says. Vienna shakes her head, sobbing harder than before. Suddenly Allie looks at me, her eyebrows rising with concern. "Is daddy gone?"

Honestly, I'm not even sure if he already left for work or not. But I doubt it. He always says goodbye to Allie and Vienna first.

"You want to call him and ask?"

Allie nods. I take my phone, unlock it and hand it over to my daughters. While Vienna sits up, Allie clicks onto my contacts, looking at me with confusion.

I'm not sure how she found Atlas's contact the last time she called him, but it's obvious she has no idea where to find it now.

It's not that I changed much. However, I did delete my recent calls.

I chuckle, then find Atlas contact and have Allie call him. Though, Allie decides to FaceTime him rather than just a normal phone call.

It's ringing and it's takes him a hot second before he picks up his phone.

Atlas shows up on the screen, his hair damp and he's shirtless. Yeah, I don't think he left the house yet.

Vienna snatches the phone away from Allie, more tears running down her cheeks as she looks at Atlas. "Daddy, why you no say byebye?" She cries, gasping for air.

"Cupcake, I'm home."

Vienna shakes her head no, obviously not believing him. "I look for you, and you weren't in bed."