The music started playing singling the party started. "You wanna take a shot?" He asked.

I nodded as we went downstairs. We went downstairs and took a couple shots.

I made a drink as Colby saw some people he knew. I figured he'd make some rounds.

I go over and sit next to the girls. I was right, the girls looked hot.

We caught up with each other as we drank. The longer we sat there and talked, the more people showed up.

And before we knew it, it was crowded as shit. Evan was outside smirking and Wes was flirting with some girl.

The more I sat there and drank, the more I could feel myself getting drunk. "You know who you would look cute with?" Kat asked me.

I rise an eyebrow towards her. "Colby." I started blushing towards her. I will admit he's very attractive.

But I don't think we would be anything. He's too pretty for me. I scrunch my nose while Devyn nodded her head.

"I agree with Kat. I see something blossoming soon." I don't want to get my hopes up.

So I quickly changed the subject. I honestly loved this. I scanned the room Colby.

I couldn't find him so I guess he was either outside or in another room.

The more I sat there and drank, the more I could feel myself get drunk. And as I sat there, I could see Brennen come towards me.

I could tell he was drunk by the way he was walking. He smiled when we made eye contact and he came over to sit next to me.

"You know, I've been looking for you." He admitted to me.

I look at him weirdly as I sip on my alcohol, it wasn't burning my throat anymore.

"Why?" I ask bluntly. We haven't really talked much. I never responded to his direct message.

So it's strange he's doing this. "Because I think you're very attractive." He said it in my ear because the music was loud.

I looked to see if he was being serious. And he was. He licked his lips while looking down at mine.

I got an uncomfortable feeling with him. "I'm sorry, I'm not interested." I tell him honestly. He seemed like he thinks he can pull any girl.

"Why not?" He asked confused. I shrug while looking over at him. "You're not my type." I tell him honestly.

Maybe we can be friends. But he's definitely not my type to date.

"Is he bothering you, Jordan?" Colby asked coming up to me.

His eyes were a little red so I can tell he's drunk. "A little." I joke with them.

Brennen dropped his jaw towards me. "You wanna get some air?" I nod while standing up. He takes my hand so I wont lose him outside.

When we get outside, the cool October air hits my face. The stoners were all sitting in a circle, passing around a blunt.

They had a fire going and I instantly spotted Evan. He takes a hit from the weed and coughs a little bit.

"It's a lot cooler out here." I admit to him. We stood against the wall, facing the pool. We didn't want to get too close to the stoners.

"And quieter." He yelled towards me. He started laughing to himself as I looked at him. "Sorry, force of habit." He giggled.

It was quiet for a moment. We could still hear the music clearly. I'm surprised the neighbors haven't came yet.

"I'm sorry about Brennen." He apologized. I look at him to see how good he looked right now.

I'll be stupid to not think he was attractive. His smile, his eyes, his perfect jawline, the way his hair fell in front of his face.

"Don't be. You were kinda like my knight in shining armor saving me from the big bad wolf." I drunkenly tell him.

I have no idea what I'm saying right now. He scrunches his nose towards me. "But I don't wear armor, it's the twenty first century."

He did have a point. "Then you're my knight in black skinny jeans." I change it up to what he actually wears.

He laughed while taking a sip of his drink. It looked like he had finished it.

"Instead of coming on a horse, I come in my Corolla." He laughed.

I almost snorted out my alcohol with that one. If I was sober, I would've thought it was super lame.

I look to see Colby was looking over at me. "You wanna take a shot with me?" He asked as I nodded. He grabbed my hand and took me to the kitchen.

He grabbed us some glasses so we could take shots. I lost count by my fourth one. And I was definitely feeling it.

I could tell Colby was feeling it too. As we took shots, Wesley came over with a big ass smile.

He asked if he could join so we let him. Eventually Sam drunkenly came over and started taking shots with us.

It was fun taking shots with the boys and partying with them.

I don't think I'm gonna remember tonight though.