"I'll walk you to the great hall then I have to go." Mattheo pulled back still keeping his hands on me.

"I'm not hungry." I said, I feel sick to my stomach every time he leaves.

"You need to eat."

I nodded, "have I told you how proud I am of you?" Mattheo asked, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You're almost two months clean." Mattheo smiled, I blinked up at him. I can't believe he's been counting the days since I last harmed myself.

"Have I told you how much I fucking love you." I sighed before smashing my lips against his, he leaned into my touch.

Mattheo walked me to the great hall and I kissed him again before he left.

I sat down across from Pansy and Lucy and filled my plate with food.

"Aurora." I looked up seeing Kalani standing beside me, "can I sit?" She asked, I nodded.

"I know we haven't talked in a while but I wanted to apologize again. I'd like for us to be friends." Kalani smiled shyly as she sat down next to me.

"I'd like that too." I said, I need all the friends I can get right now.

"How have you been? I've seen you and blasie together a few times."

"I'm good, we're good. We've started dating and.. he's perfect." Kalani smiled.

"That's awesome."

~

I've been hanging out with Pansy and Lucy more to keep myself occupied while Mattheo isn't here. I can't stress about him every second he's gone.

I did tell Pansy and Lucy what's been going on with Mattheo but I asked him before I told them and he said it was okay for me to tell them. He thinks it's important for me to have people to talk to while he's away.

"So how's everything with Mattheo?" Lucy asked, we were all in her and pansy's dorm studying.

"He has been quiet about everything but I can tell he's stressed." I said with a sigh.

"I'm so worried about him, mostly when he's there but also when he's with me. He's obviously going through a lot and we talk but I feel like there's something he's not telling me." I swallow the lump in my throat.

Lucy gives me a apologetic look, "like you said, he's going through a lot. Eventually he'll talk more, you just have to give him time." Lucy said.

"I know, I know. I'm just scared this is really effecting him."

"How so?" Pansy asked.

I hesitantly spoke up, "...we haven't had sex in three weeks."

Pansy's eyebrows shot up to her hairline, "damn." She scoffed.

"That's not that long..." Lucy tried to make me feel better.

"What about oral?" Pansy asked her eyebrows drawn together.

Lucy smacked her arm sending her a glare.

I shook my head no, "trust me I've tried! He always declines." I groaned.