Chapter 3: Time to Keep to my Word!

Start from the beginning

I then use shadow clone Jutsu and tell my clone what to do. We both body flicker away towards the enemy Shinobi.

Naruto (Clone): *sitting on the tree waiting for the enemy... sees him and throws kunai at his feet* 

Kumo: "Get out of here brat! This doesn't concern you, now leave before I kill you!"

Naruto (Clone): "It does concern me, that's my classmate and friend you have there!" *Charges him with a kunai, at a decent speed*

Kumo Ninja: *surprised and throws Hinata to the ground and block the Kunai to the side just to directly kick Naruto away* " Hah, not so tough ki- *seems him poof*".

Naruto: *From behind him* "RASENGAN!" *Hits the Kumo ninja in the back, causing severe damage to him and sending him flying into a tree*

Hyūga Member: Lady Hinata?!" *Running towards the direction* 

Naruto: "Hey Anbu, you can take that guy now. Tell old man 3rd that I'll come by his office needing to talk!" *Body flickers to the unconscious Hinata and picks her up bridal style*

Hyūga Member: "Lad-*sees Hinata in Naruto's arms* Oh thank the lord! Young boy, what happened to her, one second, she was on a bench, the next she was gone?! Lord Hiashi will be angry that his daughter is hurt!"

Naruto: "I'll help you with him, don't worry! She was being kidnapped by a Kumo ninja, but I stopped the Ninja. Now, let's not keep Lord Hiashi waiting." *Begins to walk towards the Hyūga compound*

Hyuga Member: "I- okay. I hope he's in a good mood today."

Soon enough we arrive, and I knock on the door. A tall scary looking gentleman answers it, and he can only be who I assume in Hinata's father.

 A tall scary looking gentleman answers it, and he can only be who I assume in Hinata's father

Hiashi: "Why is my daughter with the likes of you?"

Naruto: *hands her over to the member* "You should watch how you speak; you wouldn't want old man third to know about this distaste for me. Besides, I thought you might want to meet the person who save your daughter from being taken by a Kumo Shinobi for her eyes!"

Hiashi: *eyes widen* "Hmmm, okay boy, are you looking for something?"

Naruto: "Yes I am. I want a signed favor from you, the head of the Hyūga clan! Whereas in the future, if I do something that has anything to do with the Hyūga clan then I have proof that I have permission from the head."

Hiashi: *a bit pissed off* "Why would I grant someone like you that honor, plus you'll probably use it to marry my daughter and use her for your own selfish desires!"

Naruto: "One, I have no intention of marrying anyone. If I were to, I would like it to be with another Uzumaki. That way I can rebuild my clan. Two, I am worth giving that honor to. Do you wanna know my full name?"

Hiashi: "...' What is this boy going on about?' Go on."

Naruto: "My full name is *whispering* Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki, son of Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze, born on the night of the Nine Tails attack. You should know how intelligent my father was, I am just as great if not more so."