Alix

"What do you want Ceseir?" Chloe demanded causing Alya nerves to come back.

"I...I know I'm the last person you want to see besides Lila. But I have been lost about something I was reminded of. And I was h-hoping seeing as you two are Marinette close friends would be able to help me." Alya said as she ringed her hands the entire time. Chloe looked at Alya shocked but quickly recovered.

"And what dare I ask were you reminded of Ceseir?" Chloe asked her eyes narrowed a little.

"Well it was the p-promise that Marinette made to me before Lila came." Alya answered Chloe.

"Well, looks like your turning a new Ceseir. But sadly your too late. Yes, Marinette did make that promise and yes, she has kept it. But the truth is coming out soon and there's nothing you can do." Chloe said she studied Alya and saw how she seemed to deflate at what Chloe said.

"O-okay, thanks for telling me Chloe. I know whatever happens I deserve it. I was horrible to you, Marinette and everyone who backed Marinette up for siding with Lila. Sorry I bothered you." Alya said before she ran off. Chloe stood there shocked but she snapped out of it upon hearing her phone go off.

"Hello?" Chloe asked as she closed the door.

"Hey, Bumblebee how is everyone coming along on getting ready?" Marinette asked on her side of the phone call. Chloe smiled a laugh almost coming from her.

"Everyone just last minute touches than we are already. But something strange happened. Ceseir came and from the conversation has switched sides." Chloe told Marinette as she touched Alix makeup up.

"That's...shocking. I'm glad that she's seen reason but it's too late now. At least now she'll be able to learn from her mistakes." Marinette said after a few seconds of silence. Chloe smiled hearing that.

"I'm glad to hear that your not as forgiving as you were years back when we were enemies." Chloe said as she clipped a necklace onto Kagami neck.

"Me too. Hey, Bumblebee I gotta go see you at the Gala." Marinette said as noise on her side started to get loud.

"Alright see you then Nettiebug." Chloe then hug up with a smile. "Down with the witch for good." Chloe whispered with a smile before she started to finished getting ready.

At the Gala

"Don't be amused it's just the news. Hello my name is Nadia Shammock and I am here in Metropolis in front of Lex Corp. Tonight is the Gala signifying the end of the trip for a class from France Dupont. The top school in Paris, France. For perfect image, no bullying and equality all throughout the school. Tonight  Lex Luther has promised a video that will be life stopping. But until then let's see how our students from Paris have fair in this new world to them." Nadia said as she and the camera turned to the bus that just pulled up. Everyone on the bus then started to file out.

 Everyone on the bus then started to file out