Chapter 26: The Words Left Unsaid

Here you go guys. Hope it's worth reading. I think this would be the last chapter and then an epilogue. I feel like I should make a sequel but I'm not sure yet.

Anyways,

Vote :D

comment ;D

------------------------------------------

Chapter 26

"Victor! Victor! Wake up! Victor!" I kept shouting.

He wouldn't.

"I hate you! I fucking hate you!" I yelled at Jared as he pulled out his pocket knife.

He pushed the blade deep into my cheek and I screamed in pain. He moved on to my left arm and cut a deep gash in my forearm. He stopped and cleaned the blade on my cheek.

"My father can and will kill you!" Alex said viciously

"Oh please, he doesn't have a clue where you are." Jared said, and we knew he was right.

"But I do." Never in my life had I been so happy to hear Reagan's voice.

He ran to Jared and bashed him in the back of his head with the handle of his gun. Jared was knocked out.

Reagan crept closer to Jared, still holding his finger on the trigger. When Jared showed no response, he went to untie me.

I noticed something silver next to me on my chair. It was Jared's pocket knife. He must've left it when he cleaned it on me. It was hard to move but I wobbled to Damon as Reagan moved to Alex.

I frantically moved the blade up and down as I felt the rope to loosen it's grip. When I finally got through it, Damon's wrists flicked outwards.

He got up and began to check on Hannah while I moved on to Jace. I haven't seen him and forever and my heart broke as I saw his face.

"Lori, I couldn't do anything I'm- I'm sorry-" I cut him off when I placed my hands on his face.

"Don't blame yourself. No one could have done anything." I then went on to cut him from the ropes that were burning his ankles and wrists.

He got up and went over to Reagan. When I reached Drew, he was silent, but I knew he was angry. It's how he showed it.

"Drew, I'm sorry. If I hadn't opened the door..." I trailed off because I had no response from him.

I went on to cut him from his ropes. Once all my remaining friends were cut loose, I looked over to Reagan, Alex, and Damon. Damon told me with his eyes that Hannah and Victor were no longer here. I cried silently and I felt arms wrap around me.

It was Jace.

"Let's get out of here and call the police." Drew finally said as he passed me and Jace.

We all walked out. I was holding on to Jace as we went outside.

"Lori, I don't think I'm done with you!" Jared shouted from behind us. I, and along with everyone else, turned around to see Jared holding a gun that was aimed at me.

"Lori!" Jace shouted as he pushed me out of the way just as Jared pulled the trigger.

I was pushed to the ground but I saw everything. I saw Jace fall backwards as the bullet reached him.

"NO! Jace!!" From the corner of my eye I saw Drew take Reagan's gun and aimed at Jared. He didn't hesitate to pull the trigger. I heard a loud boom that echoed in the dark night.

"Call the ambulance!" I screeched. Reagan pulled out his phone and swiftly called for the ambulance.

"Jace, Jace please don't go Jace!" I shouted, smacking him with my hand.