"What is it?" I tilted my head and asked.

"Love, Olivia. Love." Dumbledore smiled and gave us both a quick pat on the leg. He stood back up and walked as though to leave, stopping at the candy table once again. "Ah. Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans. I was most unfortunate in my youth to come across a vomit flavored one, and since then I have lost my liking for them." He wiggled his fingers as he reached down into the box and we both smiled. "But I think I could be safe with a nice toffee... Mmm, alas, earwax."

Finally after many hours of persuasion, Madam Pomfrey let us go from the hospital wing. We simply couldn't sit still anymore, and our bellies were far to full of candy. We really just wanted to check on our friends who we're allowed to visit after we'd woken up. Harry and I wondered the halls and finally came across a staircase near the Gryffindor common room. On it stood, Ron and Hermione chatting away like any old good friends would do. Harry and I grinned and walked closer until they spotted us down below them. They turned and smiled widely.

"Alright there, Ron?" Harry asked his best friend.

"All right." He nodded. "You two?"

"All right." We answered together with a shrug and a smile.

"Hermione? How about you?" I asked my best friend.

"Never better." She smiled.

The two ran down the stairs and we met them at the bottom, embracing one another. They explained all the crazy rumors going around, how Harry and I were being held up as high as heroes, except amongst most Slytherin's. We told them everything, Quirrell, The Mirror, and Voldemort. We had even found out that Dumbledore was the one who gave us our father's cloak. It had been quite the year, but it was finally coming to an end, even though we weren't nearly ready for it too. The four of us walked down towards the Great Hall for our final celebration feast.

"Hey, Olivia." Ron greeted me as he came to my side.

"Hi, Ron." I grinned.

"So, you're, uh, going to write this summer... Right?" Ron asked nervously.

"Well..." I droned and then grinned. "Of course. That is, if The Dursely's let us, of course. Last we knew they weren't so thrilled Harry and I had Owl's. Didn't want them to be out of their cage." I rolled my eyes. "But we'll make it work." I winked.

"So, I really wanted to talk to you." Ron smirked. "You know, I sort of saved your life, sacrificing myself and everything."

"You don't say?" I remarked sarcastically.

"Right, so now you owe me again."

"I do?" I scoffed with a smile. "I don't know if you recall, Ronald. But I believe my brother and I facing off with Quirrell who really turned out to be harboring Voldemort. Counts as me saving your life, again, twice more." I pointed out and Ron's cheeks went pink.

"I forgot..." He said sheepishly and I laughed. "And don't call me, Ronald!" He smiled.

"Oh, that's not going away anytime soon. So deal with it, Ronald." I giggled and skipped over to the Gryffindor table.

Ron shook his head and followed after me with a smile plastered across his face. He took a seat next to me, sandwiching me between him and Fred. Harry and Hermione sat across from us. After everyone had filed into the Great Hall the banners were all green for the Slytherin house. Since they had the most house points, and Gryffindor, had the least, which was likely our fault. We had eaten our feast and talking happily to one another, wearing our pointy black caps. Professor McGonagall tapped her glass to get everyone's attention.