Chapter 1: Void Heart

Welcome peoples! Thanks for actually continuing to read this dumb story. Imma try to update more than I did previously, but I got work and, ugh, life. Disgusting. I'll be editing when I have time

Oh yeah also in this Frisk and Chara are female. Yes, I acknowledge that they are really both non-binary, and I'm a person who stresses that a lot, but for the sake of writing, I'm just gonna make them girls. It's how I saw them when I first played Undertale. Plus y'all know you gave em' genders too.

Without further ado, let the collision commence! 

Frisk POV

I fell. Again.

"Geez, what are you trying to do?" A voice said.

This voice was Chara, the first human. Now known as the demon who comes when you call their name.

"I'm going to find him" I replied, my Determination growing

"You've reset 665 times now" Chara said, obviously tired of my resetting.

"So? Only Sans and Flowey remembers those resets"

"Ahem, so do I"

I just sigh, starting to continue. But as I reach him, I see a sight I never thought I'd see.

Flowey was beaten. Not dead, of course, but something had beaten him down. That's not right, I thought, as Chara's ghost looks at the beaten Flowey in horror.

"Weird... Flowey was beaten? By what?" I wondered, mostly to myself

"It doesn't matter. Kill whoever hurt Azzy" Chara said, switching to her demonic form for the last part

I just shrugged and went ahead. Toriel wasn't there, instead two... beings? One had a black cloak and was very short, while the other had a red cloak and was taller. They both had strange masks

 They both had strange masks

(Image not by me)

?: "Little Ghost, are you ready? This world is not our own, it could be dangerous."

The smaller one, who was called "Ghost" simply nodded. They started to leave before the smaller one hesitated. They turned around and saw us. The bigger one turned with them. 

"Who are you?" I asked, readying for a fight.

"That is none of your business." The taller one said, taking out what looks to be a big sewing needle. The smaller one just stared past me, as if they could sense Chara's presence.

"Well you invade out world, and still have the nerve to be rude to us?" I scoff, taking out my knife. I guess this will be a weird genocide route.

"We have more important things to attend. But if you insist on a fight, we will bring one" The taller one warns as the smaller takes out a big nail. I ready my knife, waiting for the normal battle sequence. It doesn't come. Instead "Pale Siblings" appears in the bottom left of my vision as they both charge towards me.