They arrived at the Hospital Wing. Harry opened the doors and let her in first, following in after her. It was bare. It was the first full day of the term and no one, of course, would've done anything dangerous or gotten hurt. Madame Pomfrey was not in sight.

"Madame Pomfrey!" Hermione called.

"Yes? Coming!" they heard her call from her office. She came walking out and smiled as she saw the two teens. "Mr. Potter, Miss Granger, I assume you're here for the check-up?"

Hermione nodded. "Well, then, Mr. Potter, I'm afraid you're going to have to step outside." Harry looked at Hermione, frowning. She smiled weakly, watching him leave.

*****

Harry closed the doors behind him and sat down on the ground, leaning against the doors. He closed his eyes and tried to focus on hearing them inside. He sighed heavily when he realized he couldn't hear anything, so he decided to take a small nap.

He opened his eyes a few minutes later to a noise. He looked up and saw the one person he most definitely did not want to see.

"Hello, Dumbledore," he said with anger dripping from his tongue.

"Harry, I am your superior. It's Professor Dumbledore to you," he said with a sickly sweet smile.

"I can call you whatever I want to. After what you said about taking Hermione away and killing my child, you deserve it." Harry stood up and faced him. He was a good head shorter than the professor, but he probably had a bigger and warmer heart than he did.

"The child will die anyway at the hands of Lord Voldemort," Dumbledore told him.

Harry almost faltered, but regained his composure. "How do you know this? Did a Seer tell you this? Or is it that you don't believe I can protect Hermione and my child? Because I assure I can!" Harry gazed into his eyes and saw something. A flicker. "You have another reason."

Dumbledore stared at him. "No, I don't."

"You're lying. I can tell," he spat back.

Dumbledore looked at the doors. "Miss Granger is in there right now, isn't she? An appointment with Madame Pomfrey perhaps?"

"No, she's not," Harry said confidently, trying to get him to go away.

"You're lying, Harry. I can tell," he countered back using his own words.

"You stay away from Hermione and you stay away from me! Hermione nor the baby are going anywhere. You can forget it!"

Dumbledore said some final words, "Don't be so sure of yourself." Then, to Harry's relief, he left.

After another fifteen minutes, the door opened and Hermione stood there with a big grin on her face. "Harry, come see!" She grabbed his hand and pulled him into the Wing. Harry noticed at contraption at one of the beds. It looked like a muggle machine he had seen before somewhere but couldn't remember what it was for. However, since it was a magical machine, it was much more complex. "What? Why are you excited?" he smiled at her enthusiasm.

"Look at this!" she grabbed something off of the bed and shoved it in his hand. "What is it?" He was looking at picture of black and white lines and a lump in the middle. "It looks...like a potato. What is it?" Madame Pomfrey walked passed him at the time he said this and smacked him on the back of the head with a pile of papers in her hand.

Positive (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara