Chapter 23

Hai minnasan! I am thinking about making this a trilogy... What do you guys think?

Lucy's POV

Natsu and I were walking to my house with Happy flying beside him. 

"Happy?" I asked turning to walk backwards. 

"Yes Lushee?" he responded, he stopped and hovered looking at me, his eyes where glazed over with curiosity. 

"How come... You call me lazy for using my Celestial Spirits, when I would like to... And you never walk, you fly!" I crossed my arms over my chest and stopped walking backwards, Nastu stood in the middle of us. Happy glanced at him for answers.

"You have a point Lucy." Nastu shrugged. 

"Now, Nastu let's not forget something!"' I grinned mischievously. 

"You also call me lazy. But you use Happy for transportation!" I pointed out slyly. 

"Yup, got me there," He answered with another shrug. 

 "I dunno Lushee... I'm the lazy one," I jumped up in the air and pointed at Happy and Natsu.

 "HA!"

Natsu's POV

"HA!" Lucy screeched. I grinned and Happy looked at her a bit startled. 

"Hey, it's not my fault I'm not the Lazy one!" She yelled jumping up looking at me.

 "Yeah but still!" I mumbled.

Heyyyyyy~ Writer's block, sorry for le short chapter.

*EDITED*