❄️ 68

"Can't you use the Blood Demon Art here?" Obanai asked. He was leaning on the wall with his snake resting on his shoulders as usual while watching the girl in front of him.

"I'm afraid I might ruin things here," F/N said. "And I can only use that if my blood's exposed...just like moon demons."

F/N swung her sword in the air with glowing dusts falling from it. The sight amazed Obanai so much.

It's been 24 hours since the trio left with Tengen and she've told Obanai about it. And F/N only received a scoff, saying that those 'kids' won't reach home anymore. Of course she scolded him, knowing that she's already fond of those three for their friendship and cooperation, especially that Zenitsu's one of them.

"The one thing I don't really know is...Breath of the Moon," she muttered. "I used that breath when I'm fighting Akaza, and the fourteenth form is the only form I remember."

"Doesn't it work like how you gained knowledge about the Breath of Ice?" He asked.

F/N shook her head. "I hope it happened like that," she said and lowered her weapon while staring at it.

Obanai went silent for a while. Then he straightened up and walked towards the girl, grabbing the sword from her.

"Hey!" She complained.

"I want to ask something," he said in a serious tone. F/N only hummed. "What's with you and Tomioka?"

The girl creased her forehead and muttered 'what?'.

"You know what I asked."

"Yeah— I heard. I mean....you seriously don't know?"

"You guys are friends...like you said," he stared.

F/N blinked a few before mouthing an "o" after realizing that she haven't told anyone about their relationship for four months except for the people in the Butterfly Mansion. "Why did you ask anyways?"

"Am I not supposed to?" He retorted.

She rolled her eyes as she took her sword back and placed it back on its sheath. "You could say that we're dating."

"I knew it," Obanai muttered. "Since—"

"Don't ask anything other than," she snapped while crossing her arms. "I never asked you about your daily meet-ups with Mitsuri-chan."

Obanai hissed and looked away with a faint blush. Yeah, 'daily'. He's so flustered that he didn't even realize that Kabarumaru's leaving his shoulders because F/N extended her arm for him to crawl. "You're saying that you and Giyuu don't."

She laughed very loud. "We meet like once a week, jerk!"

"Really?" he muttered. F/N nodded.

"And yet...you still haven't made any move," she said. "Mitsuri-chan wants a husband, why don't you apply?"

"Do you think it's easy like that?"

"Onii-san, let me remind you that Giyuu's my boyfriend...I have a boyfriend," she emphasized. "Wanna know something? Giyuu made me confess to him that night." Obanai only shook his head and pretended to not listen but is mentally taking notes on how Giyuu got his cousin. "And when I said 'yeah i do' he told me the same and boom! We're together for four months already and COUNTING. Get it? Ask Mitsuri-chan if she feels something for you then date!"

"F/N," he muttered. "She doesn't deserve me."

"Huh? And why not?" she asked. "Is it because of your past?" F/N rolled her eyes. "It's not just you who had a cruel life..."

There's people who lost their family to demons and couldn't do anything about it.

There's people who forgot their own origin and didn't even try remembering it.

There's some people who sacrificed their own reputation just to protect the people they love, even if it causes them their end.

And there's me, who's literally a demon and even has a sibling from the Upper Moons.

"There's nothing wrong on loving someone," F/N whispered. "I fought the urge to avoid Giyuu because I know that he doesn't deserve someone like me. But I wanted to be happy?" She smiled at Obanai who's staring at her widely. "There's nothing wrong on choosing happiness...

...When will you accept yourself?" She added while reverting back to her normal self.

Obanai sighed. "This isn't what I asked," he said. "And don't mind me, I'll do--F/N!"

F/N suddenly fell on limp on the floor, her skin went pale and even her vision is all circling. She started panting heavily and Obanai's there to support her. "F/N?? Are you okay? Hey!"

"I...d-dizzy..." she answered slowly.

The boy clicked his tongue and slipped his hands under her body and started carrying her inside the mansion. "Someone!" He called.

Aoi went out of the corner and saw the Serpent Pillar carrying an unconscious girl. "F/N-san!" She yelled. "Over here!" Obanai followed her into the ward and placed her on a bed. The other girls also arrived and learned what happened so they helped Aoi on bringing what she needs to cure the girl.

 The other girls also arrived and learned what happened so they helped Aoi on bringing what she needs to cure the girl

A burning pang suddenly struck him out of nowhere that caused him to fall on the ground. "Wha-"

"Someone!"

"F/N-san!"

"Who--No way..." he muttered and trembled.

I told you, didn't I? Don't push yourself, you're not supposed to wake up early. You...might die.

"Akaza."

He immediately kneeled on the ground at the familiar presence that arrived in front of him. "Yes, Muzan-sama."

"For the first time, I saw your memories of the Crescent," Muzan said while smirking. "F/N is her name, isn't it?"

"Y-Yes," he answered nervously.

"Something happened to her that caused for her blood to weaken in your body," Muzan said. "I wonder why."

to be continued.