❄️ 30

"Wait!" You shouted while running. "Akaza!"

You didn't notice that there's an exposed root on the ground and it made you trip. Looking at the direction where Akaza ran off, your chest falls down.

"ONII-CHAN!!!"

~•~

"ONII-CHAN!!!"

He didn't stopped running away even though he felt the girl's presence no more trailing behind him.

"Akaza." Just the voice of a certain man made his skin crawl in fear, instantly stopping his tracks and immediately kneeling down on the ground.

"Muzan-sama."

"This is so unusual, Akaza," Muzan started. "How come that I can't see your whereabouts a while ago?"

"I do not understand," Akaza said.

"I am supposed to see everything you do." The tone of his voice is somewhat irritated but amazed at the same time. No one have done something like that.

Someone removed Muzan's control on Akaza for a short time. "You ingested her blood, didn't you?"

"I...threw it up immediately," Akaza answered.

"I see...My calculations are right," Muzan said. Akaza didn't utter another word. "You are completely useless when she is around, Akaza. What are you gonna do now?"

"I'll...I'll avoid her," he answered.

"That's so impossible to happen," Muzan said. "Yoru sealed my control on you when you're with your sister. She is fast. She doesn't want to get close to me, that's why I'm going to find her on my own."

"ONII-CHAN!!!"

"No..." Akaza muttered.

Muzan turned to where the scream came from and saw a girl in a blue haori running towards the Upper Moon's direction. He watched as how the girl gets close to her brother.

But as if he's hallucinating, he swore he saw a smirk on the girl's face.

No. It wasn't the girl's face.

And everything around him turned white.

"Kibutsuji Muzan, or let me say...Muzan-sama." Muzan turned around to face a girl sitting on a low bench with her legs crossed.

Her hair is as black as his, with teal colored tips, the different shades of blue in a circular marks which is embedded in her face. And the crescent moon on her forehead.

"I finally got to meet you," she said while grinning. "Your demons whom my girl killed, they call me Yoru-sama...I wonder if you can call me that too?"

"You are the demon that I didn't create," Muzan said.

"Something I am grateful for," she said making the demon lord pop a vessel.

"Yoru, you are so full of yourself and you're not even in this world," Muzan said. "And even if you are, we are just the same as well."

"Oh? Do not compare me with the likes of you, Muzan," she said and stood up. "If I can finally stretch outside this white blinding place, I can even defeat you."

"You are no match for me," he said.

"You can't even walk under the sun," she retorted that made him stopped talkiing. "Speechless?" She laughed. "You will never be able to walk under the sun, and I can. I couldn't even call myself a demon.