Chapter 2

The shockwaves from blocking the curse sent the children back into the wall, both receiving a new scar. Hadrian had a beautiful rose mark on the back of his shoulder from the dark magic leaving an imprint, although it was a magic mark and not a scar. Leah had a small and simple v shape on her cheek from hitting the corner of the crib.

Once again the potter household woke up to a large bang. However this time it was three men by the names of; Remus Lupin, Sirius Black and Albus Dumbledore. When the three men walked in and saw the extent of the chaos they instantly shot over to their friends. Lily and james. After thankfully finding them alive and waking the couple up they all began running up the stairs, straight into the children’s nursery. Upon seeing the children safe, the adults heaved a sigh of relief. Immediately the two parents rushed over towards their daughter as she began balling her eyes out. Noticing the mark on her cheek, Dumbledore instantly announced her to be the girl who lived and the one who defeated voldemort. When Sirius black walked over to hadrian, he noticed his godson was also bleeding but assumed that he was since his wound was covered by his onesie that it was just a scratch so healed it, not even bothering to look at it. Since he assumed that it was just something minor as his onesie wasn't ripped.