I knocked on Apollo's apartment door a few times till it opened, revealing Apollo in his 'cookie monster' pajamas.

"I like the look you're going for today!" he pulled me into a warm hug once I entered his dorm. just laughed and flicked my forehead.

"What movie do you want to watch?" he asked once we got all our snacks and blankets ready.

"What genres do you like?" I reply with a question.

"Thriller, horror, comedy, action, adventure, or anything really." He shrugs.

"I got one!" I take the remote from his hand and scrolled through the movies on the TV till I reached 'the nightmare before Christmas'. It was a beautiful movie that I can't get enough of.

"Have you seen it before?" He shakes his head.

I pressed 'play' and started the movie. Both Apollo and I watched the movie in excitement, commenting about it a few times. As the movie neared an end, we were both crying in tears of happiness.

"Go, Sally!" We cheered as the last scene in the movie passed. I stood up and stretched my cramped limbs, then looked back at Apollo.

"Did you like it?" I asked and he nodded.

"You have a weird style of movies." He chuckled.

"Animated movies deserve more recognition! Sally taught me that if you care for someone enough, you will go across the world for them. Maybe even slip 'deadly nightshade' into people's for them." Apollo nudged my shoulder playfully.

"Sally also taught Jack to love himself the way he is." Apollo stated. It was my turn to nudge his shoulder.

"When did we become this sophisticated?" I laughed and he shrugged.

"I always knew that I was a movie critic. Deep, deep down in my heart." He placed a fist on his heart for a dramatic effect.

Apollo suddenly stood up and went back to his room for a few minutes, then came back wearing a sweater and a pair of pants.

"Come on, we have an hour till midnight, and I want to be asleep before that." He took my hand and ushered me towards the door.

"Where are we going?"

"It won't be a surprise if I told you now." I groaned at that.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

We arrived at an abandoned field behind the school campus. It was filled with trees of all types with large distances between them and a small hill at one side, with a lone tree resting on it. The grass almost shined under the bright moonlight, and I can't imagine what it would look like when the sun shines its rays on it.

"How did you find this place?"

"I dad a lot of free time last year. So, I decided to explore around the campus every day after I finished all my lectures, and one day I stumbled upon this field. Rarely anyone comes here because it's not on college grounds and the students here don't bother walking all the way here. It was a perfect spot to write my music."

"You're showing me your secret spot? Why?" I looked at his brown eyes in shock. He just continued staring at me, like he was deciding what he should say.

Slowly, a smile started creeping on his face. "I've seen how you struggle with your art. You needed inspiration for the longest time, and this could be ."

I remained silent. Then, mimicking his previous actions, a smile started creeping on my face. "Thank you."

"Of course. Isn't that what friends are for? If I don't share my secret spots with you, who will I show them to?" He tilted his head.