Vernon: [chuckles] So you can send secret messages to your freaky little friends? No, sir.

Camila: But we haven't had any messages from any of our friends. Not one. All summer.

"They didn't even send them letters ?" James said looking angry about Twin's friends not sending them letters.

Dudley: Who would want to be friends with you? [bumps Harry harshly]

"We! We want to be friends with them!" shouted Everyone.

"and regulus want to be Camila's boyfriend." Rabastan whispered in regulus's ears causing him to blush red, earning loud cackling from Bellatrix who heard them whisper.

Vernon: I should think you'd be a little more grateful. We've raised you since you a were a baby, given you the food off our table, even let you have Dudley's second bedroom, purely out of the goodness of our hearts.

"Bitch you abused them!" Sirius shouted.

Petunia: [to Dudley] Not now, bumpkins. It's for when the Masons arrive.

Vernon: Which should be any minute. [motions for his family to come into the living room] Now, let's go over our schedule once again, shall we? Petunia, when the Masons arrive, you will be...?

"Are they really like planning where everyone would stand ?" Rodolphus said laughing at the screen.

Petunia: In the lounge, waiting to welcome them graciously to our home.

Vernon: Good. And, Dudley, you will be...?

Dudley: I'll be waiting to open the door.

Vernon: Excellent. [the three of them turn to the Twins with scornful looks] And you two...?

Harry: we'll be in our bedroom, making no noise and pretending that we don't exist.

Vernon: Too right you will. With any luck, this could well be the day I make the biggest deal of my career, and you both will not mess it up.

[Twins goes upstairs as the doorbell rings.]

Vernon: [from below] Mr. and Mrs. Mason! Do come in!

[Harry hears someone laughing madly in their room. Camila opens the door to find, a house elf named Dobby bouncing on his bed.]

Dobby: Harry and Camila Potter! Such an honor it is! [Harry closes the door.]

"What's a house elf doing there ?" asks Marlene.

Harry: Who are you?

Dobby: Dobby sir, Dobby the house elf.

Lucius Malfoy realised that it's Malfoy's new elf.

Camila: Not to be to be rude or anything, but this isn't a great time for us to have a house elf in our bedroom.

Dobby: Oh, oh, yes, mam! Dobby understands! It's just that, Dobby has come to tell you- it is difficult, sir- Dobby wonders where to begin?