꒻꒤ꋊꍌꅐꄲꋊ - Worry pt.1 ❤️

𝓑𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓹 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱, 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓭.

The week of promotions finally came to an end, Jungwon and his members could finally take a break. Being the leader, he was so stressed and tensed up that he worries too much that something will go wrong. He worries whether Heeseung has enough sleep, whether Jay feels tired and troubled during promotions, whether Niki is still being bullied online, whether Sunoo has been eating all his meals, whether Jake's bad habits still affect the members, whether Sunghoon had gone to the rink to relax. He had totally forgot about himself. It has literally become his reflex to worry and care about the others. He always thought that his members in turn will help to take care of him, but nothing. No concerns, no worries, the members spared no thought to worry about Jungwon once. And he couldn't help but start to notice.

"Jungwon ah, wake up! Its 9am. Niki is sick," Heeseung and Sunoo calls for Jungwon. Jungwon gets up, more worried than usual. Another worry added to his list. Niki was sick. "How is he? What's wrong with him? Does he need to go to the hospital?" Jungwon rushes to ask his hyungs, and then tries to help Niki feel better. He hears his members tell him he should go to the doctor, he threw up some blood just now. They decided to bring Niki to the doctor, and Jungwon then felt something was not right with his body. They rang up their manager before leaving the dorm, but Jungwon says he will go after them later, he needed painkillers, but don't want his members to worry, but in turn, he got scolded.

"Jungwon ah, Niki is sick. What's more important than accompanying him to the doctor. What could you possibly be doing at home here, now?" Heeseung was cut off by Niki's violent coughing, and they decided to just bring Niki first, dealing with Jungwon later. As soon as they left, Jungwon felt his body in so much pain, especially his stomach. He runs for the medicine box, shoving a ton of painkillers into his mouth, not caring about anything else. 1, 2, 3,.... 14 pills went down his throat as the pain subsided a little. He suddenly rushes to the toilet, throwing up whatever was left in his body, pain wrecking him. Tears trickled down his face. Everything in his stomach came out, except for the painkillers that his body desperately needed. "Hyung...It hurts..." Jungwon mutters, but no one was in the house.

Jungwon then takes a cab to the hospital, sweat trickling down his face, even the cab driver notices, and tells him to see a doctor. Jungwon just thank him before rushing to see his members. He arrives in time and luckily Niki just suffered from minor food-poisoning. They went back to the van to go back to the dorms, buying food on the way home. When they settled, the members start eating with the manager, but no one realizes Jungwon wasn't eating. Then, the manager asks in concern, all his members start to look at him. "Why are you not eating, Jungwon ah," The manager questions. "Not hungry. Anyone wants more?" Everyone looks at him give away his share, before helping with nearly three quarter of his meal. Not wanting to attract any more attention, he did his best to finish what was remaining.

Time passes, and everyone was just huddled up with Niki on the couch. Jungwon was in his room staring at the window, looking at the scenery outside, a million thoughts surfacing in his head. It took him to realize that he wasn't well. That pale face, red eyes, burning forehead and a very very upset stomach. His decides to ring his older sister. "Noona," he calls. The moment his sister heard his voice, she got worried. He was not doing well. "You need to see a doctor, won ah," She tells him.

"Noona, say something nice for me, to eomma, ok? I'll be fine. I just wanted to hear your voice," Jungwon replies, hanging up after uttering that he loves his family a lot. At that second, he felt the need to throw up, pain wrecking his stomach as he falls to the floor. He tries his best to get up as soon as possible, running to the toilet. Locking the door, he silently throws his lunch up trying to get the speakers in the bathroom to play music, to mask over the sound of him gagging. Emptying his stomach out, he felt better. Gulping down some water, he goes to swallow more pills. He then thought about what his sister and the grab driver told him. The pain was giving him a very hard time. Go see a doctor.

Sooner or later, he just leaves the dorm, not caring about his members questions. Taking the bus to the hospital, he was thankful no one notices him on the bus. After long waiting, he gets brought to a doctor. Conversing with the doctor about his symptoms, he could not accept what the doctor told him, crying under his black mask and hat. "Jungwon ah, it would be best if you can stay in the hospital. With your body's condition, you need attention." He was told that he overdosed, and he has an eating disorder.
"Hyung, I've been hospitalised." Jungwon phones for his manager. "WHAT? I'm coming now ok? With you member-" "Please don't tell them. Please." Jungwon begs. The manager reluctantly agrees, rushing to the hospital. Jungwon agrees to get treatment, and he was sent for surgery.

Soon after, Jungwon wakes up to only seeing his manager. He felt utterly disappointed, but he knew that was what he wanted. "Jungwon ah, you're up! Just take a break from work for a few weeks and come back healthier, ok? Don't stress so much." Manager nim nagged at him, blankly.

Hii guyss part 2 coming soon okk enjoyy dun forget to vote ♡ luv yall