"Why?"

"I am not feeling like leaving this room behind." I whispered. My entire body was trembling, scrolling my stomach firmly.

I thought Harry would pull up some famous stuns, shutting me up while getting whatever he wanted but he did the opposite. He knelt before me on his knees earning a perplexed countenance from me. He took my hands in his and squeezed them three times.

"What is bothering you?" He inquired, showing some inclination upon his face. My heart instantly thaws inside my heart, watching my husband's cordial and authentic concerns for my opinion. I took a deep breath and then looked down where our hands were locked.

"We have so many memories here Harry. You might not remember them but I do. Even if I want I can't wipe them away from my mind. I started my journey as your wife from this room. My every first step as your wife happened here." I explained hiding my eyes from him while sinking my teeth on my bottom lip. I was helpless and some might think I was being overdramatic but my heart isn't allowing me to leave this place.

I don't want to embarrass myself but emotions aren't something which I can control. Tears stung in my eyes and I kept my breath firmly held in my chest meanwhile endeavouring my best not to breakdown.

A warm and large hand creeped over my flushed cheek making me look up.

"Why are you crying?" He asked with confusion and concern.

"You are angry." I admitted in a whisper what was rambling inside me while consuming me. Harry is possessive and he wants everything according to his will if something turned into minus from plus he would wreak havoc. Last night he hadn't even asked for my  acknowledgement but still agreed with his words because that time nor I had the energy to argue with him or say anything. I was vulnerable and also hurt.

His facial expression changed father then a hair pin trigger. He clenched his jaw as his nose flared up, giving me the interpretation of his angered gushes.

"You think I am going to hurt your feelings?" He questioned, changing his tone from a tender row to gruff.

That's what you always do Harry.

My inner voice screamed at him.

"Answer me Venessa." He demanded through his authorized voice. My silent treatment wasn't going to work here because I left no choice for myself nor for him.

My chin trembles due to lack of courage, bounding me to gulp in fear. My body was shaking abnormally as I couldn't press my sobs anymore.

"Speak." He commanded through his teeth and I know he was super angry. No one is blamed here. Harry left me no choice to think otherwise. He constantly hurt me from the beginning for his own interests. I am just one of the rookies from his chess board.

He might try to make everything look like some daydream but eventually they appear as nightmares to me. More than his nonchalant and burning truth his lies wounded me the most. But who's going to convince him that whatever he is doing is unfair to someone when he doesn't give a god damn about anything or anyone.

I tried my best to cope with everything. His obsession of keeping me beside him forever, his constant cynical opinions about our relationship. I tried enduring everything but at the end of the day I am a human being, who cherishes emotions in my heart while dreaming of a happy ending for every story.

The more I try the more I hurt my feelings.

My repose fed him up cause the next thing he did is left my hands and stood on his feet with his red face.

"Why do you have to ruin it when everything subsists on a smooth wheel Venessa?" He spat through his angered tone making me shoot my glossy eyes at him.