Chapter 13

Hello Cuties😁😁

Enjoy Reading 

Neil is wandering here and there angrily. He can't bare Yuvraj with Avni. Now he have to break this relationship. Bebe is feeling guilty for what she did with Avni. She is feeling afraid to tell the truth. She can't give rights of Khanna's heir to Mishti. Shwetha and Juhi is feeling jealous for Avni. An illegitimate is living happily. Khanna's profit is going low after Avni leaving from Khanna Mansion.

Neil: I will not allow Yuvraj to marry Avni.

Voice: Kyun...

Neil turned his head and saw Avni, who is looking at him angrily.

Avni: I am not a doll Mr. Khanna. 

Neil: How can you get engaged with Yuvraj?

Avni: With my hands..

Neil: Avni...

Khanna's reached in Neil room. They are hell shocked by seeing Avni's attitude.

Shwetha: You are trying to seduce my tillu. Right..

Avni: Ah... seduce and tillu. That is result is standing with you Mishti Neil Khanna. 

Juhi: You.. just shut up..

Avni: Why, this is my house. You are the guests of this house. 

Bebe: Puttar...

Avni: Mera naam puttar..... nahi hai, Avni.. Avni Raj Singh Oberoi

Bebe: 😶😶

Avni: So Mr. Khanna, I am engaged with Yuvi. I am going to marry Yuvi. I love him. I love him with my whole heart. He owns my heart. You can't win my heart again. Kyunki, what you did to me, I will not forgive you.

Neil: WHY....

Avni: Don't you have any bit shame Mr. Khanna. You have a wife, you have a child. Yet you are asking why...You oust me from your house for your chuhi. You didn't trust me Mr. Khanna. My life is messed up when you enter in my life.

Neil: Av🥺🥺

Avni: No, not a word Mr. Khanna. You called me a selfish bitch. Yaa, I am selfish. If I am selfish you will not lalala.. with your chuhi and your child (shouts)

Manan and AnaRthi ran towards Neil's room hearing Avni's shout. They saw Avni in vulnerable state. They feels pain in their heart by seeing Avni.

Neil: Please don't say this to me.

Anand: Kyun..

Avni: I will Mr. Khanna. I know you loved Juhi. You loved her, you love her and you will still love her. I am tired Neil. I tired. I life is fucked up the day the identity is exposed. Bebe and Shwetha aunty taunts me, tortures me. But i didn't complaint to you. I know importance of family for you. I hate you. You called me a selfish bitch. If i am selfish, you can't enjoy with ex-girlfriend and your child. I didn't handover Mishti to Vidyut. You broke my trust. You killed Avni. You destroyed my heart. The day you left me alone in Dargah, after knowing Meher is Juhi. I understand you are not my Neil. You are Juhi's Neil. After i came to your office, you insulted me in front of your officers. I HATE YOU NEIL, I HATE YOU FROM MY WHOLE HEART. You didn't trust me. The day Juhi tried to suicide you spend night in Juhi's room. I didn't utter any word. You said you love me, You said Juhi can't come between us. I trusted you Neil. But you didn't trust me back. You ask me to prove my innocence. AND I BLOODY DON'T CARE TO PROVE MY INNOCENCE. I love my self respect. I think that i don't deserve you. But the truth is that you don't deserve me, you don't deserve my love. Live happy family with you ex girlfriend and your child. I want to live my life. Now I have a love life Yuvraj Luthra.

I GAVE YOU MY HEART, 

I JUST DIDN'T EXPECT

TO GET IN BACK IN 

PIECES

Neil feels pain in his heart by hearing Avni's confession. 

Avni: Now I am going Ms. Avni Oberoi from Mrs. Avni Yuvraj Luthra.

Manik: Now don't you dare to interfere in Avi's life.

Anand: You will see who is real Oberoi's.

Anand hold Avni's hand.

Anand: Chalo Avu..

Avni: Bhai ek minute..

Avni: Mr. Khanna, you have a child Mishti Neil Khanna. Now live her with a happy life. 

Keerthi: Kal Avi ka Mehendi Ceremony hai..

Nandini: You can attend it but if you tried to block this marriage you will rot in hell.

Bebe: No... Mishti is not Neil's child

Khanna's + Oberoi's: WHAT...

Here is the 13th chapter of It's All About Destiny🙂🙂

Target: 40+

MuCh LoVe

🤗🤗