Introduction 💖💖

Hello Cuties💞💞

I am going to start a new story. Please support me 🥺🥺

I am so confused about this plot. So this is the small introduction. It is my mere imagination.😁

✨Here is the introduction✨

Enjoy Reading 📖📖

This story starts from Dayawanti is exposed in front of laws.

Shwetha tries to prove Avni as a characterless girl. Neil proves Avni is not a characterless girl. On Prakash and Shwetha's wedding anniversary, Shwetha exposes Avni is a illegitimate girl. Bebe and Shwetha taunts on her character and on her birth. They ousted Avni from Khanna Mansion.Neil knows about the incidents happened in his house in the absents of him. Neil shouted on Bebe and Shwetha for Avni. Neil brings Avni to Khanna Mansion. In absents of Neil and Prakash they torture Avni as she is a illegitimate girl. He found Juhi in Rangmahal. Shwetha and Bebe pamper Juhi a lot. After a few days Juhi reveals that she have a child with Neil.

Neil and Khanna's starts neglect Avni and starts spending time to Juhi and Mishti. Juhi humiliates Avni as a illegitimate child. Neil shouts at Avni not for caring Mishti. Neil gave divorce papers to Avni. Shwetha and Juhi ousts Avni from Khanna Mansion. Neil marries Juhi for Mishti.

Avni met with an accident. One man helps her and donates his blood. One nurse said that his siter is fine. Man said that she is not his sister. Nurse said DNA proves that she is his sister. Man understand that she is his long lost twin sister. Oberoi's rival's swapped Avni with Ayesh's dead child. Everyone thinks that Avni is illegitimate daughter of Ashish and Ayesha.

Bas.....✋✋

I am totally confused. I don't know it is like Until Forever, but slightly different. 

Did you like the plot?

It is not like Naamkaran. New characters will be there.

If i get good response, i will continue this.

Target: 20+

Much Love 💞💞

Not so innocent writer 😅😅

Minnzz 😍😍