Chapter 3

Hello Cuties,

I hope you all are loving my story 😌😌

Enjoy Reading 📖📖

KHANNA MANSION 🏠🏠

Neil comes from police station. He feels guilty for his behavior towards Avni. He decides to pacify his wife. He straightly goes to his room. He expected her in his room but he didn't see her. He was feeling nervous. He saw a letter and bundle of papers. He took the letter and read. 

Neil,

I know you still love Juhi. Neil, Juhi is your past. You loved her, you love her and you will still love her. I am tired Neil. I tired. I life is fucked up the day the identity is exposed. Bebe and Shwetha aunty taunts me, tortures me. But i didn't complaint to you. I know importance of  family for you. I hate you. You called me a selfish bitch. If i am selfish, you can't enjoy with ex-girlfriend and your child. I didn't handover Mishti to Vidyut. I am sorry Neil. You broke my trust. You killed Avni. You destroyed my heart.  The day you left me alone in Dargah, after knowing Meher is Juhi. I understand you are not my Neil. You are Juhi's Neil. After i came to your office, you insulted me in front of your officers. I HATE YOU NEIL, I HATE YOU FROM MY WHOLE HEART. You didn't trust me. The day Juhi tried to suicide you spend night in Juhi's room. I didn't utter any word. You said you love me, You said Juhi can't come between us. I trusted you Neil. But you didn't trust me back. You ask me to prove my innocence. AND I BLOODY DON'T CARE TO PROVE MY INNOCENCE. I love my self respect. I think that i don't deserve you. But the truth is that you don't deserve me, you don't deserve my love. GOOD BYE MR. KHANNA. Live happy family with you ex girlfriend and your child. 

"IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT

IT WAS MINE, FOR

BELIEVING EVERY  

WORD YOU SAID"

NOT YOUR'S

AVNI AYESHA PARIKH NOT ANY MORE MRS. AVNI NEIL KHANNA

The letter slipped out from Neil's hand. 

Neil: Why Avni, why Avni, you didn't understand me. You are selfish Avni. You are selfish. I hate you I hate you.

Neil: MOM..

       I decided that i will marry Juhi and Mishti will get my surname.

Shwetha: Sach 😀😀

Neil: Yes Mom.. 

 Bebe: You took a great decision

Neil: Hmm..     

Shwetha ( in mind): Finally that illegitimate gone from this house.

OBEROI MANSION

Voice: HELLO EVERYONE..

Oberoi:....

😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

It was a small update and I written in a hurry 😅😅. So forgive me 😆😆

I don't know what to write 😶😶

Did you like the chapter 🤔🤔

Who is that person 🧐🧐

Target: 40+

Silent readers please vote 😐😐

Much Love

Pagal authorji 💃💃