Chapter 32: Security Breach

Start from the beginning

Becky: see you at TLC, little girl!

The champion got out of the ring and walked up the ramp with a confident look on her face.

(Back outside the arena)

Liv showed no fear of Becky's message to her.

Liv: broken arm or not, I will climb that ladder to become the new champion

Luke: this is your moment, babe

Liv smiled and laid her head on his shoulder.

(Back inside the arena)

Pat McAfee and Michael Cole were showing the updated card for WWE TLC.

AJ Styles vs. Austin Theory - Singles match

RK-Bro (Randy Orton & Riddle) (c) vs. The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford) - Tag team tables match for the Raw Tag Team Championship

Damian Priest (c) vs. Kevin Owens - Chairs match for the WWE United States Championship

Becky Lynch (c) vs. Liv Morgan - TLC match for the SmackDown Women's Championship

Roman Reigns (c) vs. Cesaro - TLC match for the WWE Universal Championship

Luke Ardiente (c) vs. Vince McMahon - TLC match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

There was no main event match for the evening, but a segment to hype up the main event between the boss and the independent contractor.

As the CEO's theme played, the ringside area, ramp and stage was adorned with tables, ladders and chairs. Vince then walked out to the ring with Laurinaitis, Prichard and Khan flanking him. Following them were their platoon of private security.

The boss and his executive cohorts got in the ring where a ladder was set in the center. McMahon got a mic as his theme stopped playing, but the crowd was booing.

Vince: the show went on quite well, there were no signs of Luke, Liv or Cesaro in the arena. So Luke, if you're watching, listen and listen well

Vince paused for a second and put his hand on the rung of the ladder.

Vince: Luke, I had enough of your nonsense and disrespect. You defying my authority and making appearances outside of the WWE for other companies. And I have added something for our match at WWE TLC.

Prichard gave McMahon a piece of paper. Then Vince read out of it.

Vince: if you lose your match against me, the last thing you will see is Vincent Kennedy McMahon on top of this ladder holding the Intercontinental Championship. At TLC Luke, if you lose the match... 

Vince has set the stage for TLC, if Luke loses his match and his championship at the pay-per-view, he will lose his job and will be fired from the WWE.

(Back outside)

Luke was all serious as the cards were stacked as his TLC match has turned into a career threatening match.

Liv: I don't want to lose my Lukey

Luke: I won't be fired because the last image will be me on top of the ladder while Vince is looking up at the lights after getting put through a table

Liv: what about the plan?

Luke: oh yeah, Cesaro is in too. Ready to Riott?

Liv smiled.

Liv: I Liv to Riott

The couple got out of their car and met with Cesaro and armed themselves with steel pipes as they make their way to the entrance.

(Back inside)

Vince: see you at TLC, Ardiente

As Vince was about to leave, he saw on the titantron Luke, Liv and Cesaro coming towards the arena.

Luke: hey Vince, you think you can keep us out huh? Well nope!

The Nomad, Jersey native and the Swiss Cyborg approached the entrance and were stopped by the guards, but the three took them out with the pipes. Luke grabbed one of them and flattened the guard with a spinebuster through the table.

Vince: security, we have a breach! Send the guards and stop them now!

The crowd cheered and watched the titantron as the three rebels fought through the security guards Cesaro and Luke took them down with clotheslines and kicks while Liv threw the guards to the production crates.

The cameras showcased the carnage caused by the three friends.

As the three continued their way to the ring, they were stopped by three more guards, but Luke, Liv and Cesaro easily fought them off with Luke sending one of the guards to through the wall. With the path cleared, the three made their way to the ring.

The crowd cheered loud as the Nomad's theme played.

Luke followed by Liv and Cesaro walked out to the stage staring daggers at the executives. The Nomad nodded at Liv and Cesaro and three walked down the ramp. Vince ordered his security to stop them and the platoon walked up, but they were taken down by kicks, uppercuts and lariats from the three.

Cesaro threw two more guards to the barricade while Luke took down one with a powerbomb to the ring post and Liv taking another one down with step up kick.

Liv threw another guard to the steel steps while Cesaro took down one with the Neutralizer and Luke taking down another guard with the Super Polymerization.

The three stared down at the executives inside the ring and then got in. There were three more guard blocking the way and Vince sent them, but was taken down with a spinebuster from Luke, a pop up European uppercut from Cesaro and the Jersey Codebreaker from Liv, leaving an open space between the three and the executives.

Laurinaitis and Khan got Vince out of the ring while Liv kicked Prichard down low while Cesaro and Luke got Khan and Laurinaitis and took them down with Cesaro connecting an uppercut to Khan and Luke taking down Laurinaitis with a spinebuster.

Vince could only watch as Liv grabbed Prichard by the collar.

Liv: this is for never giving me chances!

She proceeded to take down and nailed Prichard with the ObLIVion. Then Cesaro proceeded to flatten Nick Khan with the Neutralizer.

Luke smirked as he got Laurinaitis by the collar and necktie and got him up in the fireman carry's position while Vince shouted.

Vince: no! Put him down! Put him down now!

Liv smirked as she grabbed the mic.

Liv: you heard the boss, babe. Put him down

Luke smirked and puts down with the Super Polymerization, making and leaving Vince pissed off and frustrated.

Luke's theme played as he, Liv and Cesaro raised their arms while the Nomad put his foot on Laurinaitis' chest as the show ended.