"I'm home for lunch!" I yelled loudly.

I heard shuffling around and saw Mac running towards me. I chuckled and let him tackle me.

"I miss you bestie!" He said loudly.

I chuckled. "I miss you too bud. Where's Josh?" I asked him.

"Upstairs. Why?" Mac asked.

I grinned and then he did.

*****

I locked my baby and entered the school. The bell rung and I started looking for my next class. I wiped my eyes once more and masked my face. I saw Chris and didn't say nothing to him when I past him. I found my class and sat in the back. I saw the dude, James and plastic enter the class.

Plastic and dude were holding hands and I wanted to puke. James saw me and sat down next to me. I didn't say nothing to him either. The teacher entered and saw me.

"I see we got a new student in the class. Stand up and introduce yourself." Teacher said.

I stood up and stared blankly at my fingers. "Name's Nathan. 17 and from texas." I said.

I sat back down and saw the teacher smell the air.

"What's that smell?" He asked.

I just sat there feeling like I didn't smell like nothing which I know I smelt like it full time. Everyone started smelling the air and some grinned. I saw a piece of paper land on the desk and I opened it. 'You smell like weed full time.' I scoffed and grabbed my pen. "It's my cologne.'

I tossed it back and saw that the teacher started teaching something. The piece of paper landed on my desk. 'I don't believe that.' I wrote back. 'I don't care if you believe it or not so stay out of my damn business.' I ignored him after that and saw plastic glaring at me everytime I looked at her and I'd flip her off.

She started getting mad while I was having the time of my life. The bell rung and I left. I walked to my last period and sat in the back. I looked up and I had to keep my jaw from hanging off. Damn. That's one piece of god. Black shaggy hair, tanned skin, icy crystal pure blue eyes, thin lips, strong chiselled jaw and had a stubble growing.

Man. I never knew a twacher can be this hot. I looked at what he was wearing and my mouth wanted to drool. Dark brown denim jeans that fit him perfectly, his shirt was red with black stripes and you can tell that he had toned muscles underneath that shirt. His arms were buff but in a hot way.

His eyes landed on me and gave meba smile showing my his pearly white teeth.

"You must be Nathan the new student. I'm Mr.Hall." He said.

"Yep. I'm Nathan." I said acting bored and blank.

He nodded and everyone entered. I looked down and then up. I saw plastic enter and fixed her top showing alot of cleavage to the point her fake boobs will fall out.

"Okay class. Today we're doing an assignment today and will be partnered up. I will write down the names on the board and that will be your partner." Mr.Hall said.

Yeah, I'll remember his name cause he's one very hot god. I looked at the board and saw I was paired up with some dude named Josh. Who the hell is Josh? Everyone started getting up to find their partners and some dude walked over to me.

"I'm Josh." He said.

I looked at him. Hmm. He's alright. I nodded at him and he brought his desk to mine. Mr.Hall gave us our assignment and I read it with josh. He explained everything to me and I finally understood what we were sopose to do.

"You smell like weed." He whispered.

I snorted. "How would you know how weed smells like? There's lots of kinds that smell differently." I said with a smirk.

He smirked. "You're good."

"What helps you sleeo at night." I teased.

He chuckled. We finished our assignment and I got up. I fixed my skinnies since they started sliding down and I didn't want my undies showing. I fixed my spaghetti strap shirt too. Josh handed me the finished assignment and I walked up to Mr.Hall. His eyes landed on me and saw then go down.

Haha. Teacher's checking me out. I handed him the assignment and his eyes landed on me. Something flashed through them but too fast for me to know.

"Your jeans are too low. You need to pull them up." His husky voice said.

His eyes said something else. Haha. I shook my head no.

"Nah. I pass." I told him blankly.

He chuckled lightly. "I'm asking you nicely. Please pull them up." He said nicely.

"What about what's her name...plastic. No, Heather. Yeah, her. Her boobs look like they're about to fall out and harrass everyone. You should tell her to pull that shirt up before I go blind." I said smirking.

"Hey! I hearf that! My shirt is covering my boobs! They won't fall out!" She shrieked.

I scoffed. "Yeah right. Just jump or bend down and they'll fall out."

Her face turned red while other kids chuckled.

"Mr.Hall! She's being mean to me!" She whined.

I chuckled. "Ever heard of the truth? No? Well here I am telling you the truth. It hurts right?" I said smirking.

"Nathan." Mr.Hall warned.

I looked at him. "Go ahead. Give me a refearal, detention, anything. Ain't the first time I told the truth that hurt someones feelings." I told him straight up.

The bell rung and plastic glared at me.

"I hope you go to hell!" She shrieked.

"Heather!" Mr.Hall yelled.

"No no no. Let her be Mr.Hall," I told him and looked at plastic,"I'm sorry darling but Satan's scared of so what ever helps you sleeo at night." I said walking back to my desk to grab my things.

Josh was there holding in his laugh. I winked at him and he got up. He was a foot or two taller than me.

"I like you Nate. Let's chill sometime." He said giving me a piece of paper.

I nodded at him and was stopped by Mr.Hall.

"Nathan. I need to talk to you." He said.

I nodded and walked up to his desk. I sat down ontop of it and he sat down on his rolly chair. He made no movement to push me off so I made myself confy.

"That little stunt you pulled isn't acceptable." He said.

I smirked. "Well I like making stunts."

"Well you shouldn't." He said.

I rolled my eyes and got off his desk. "Well Mr.Hall, you ain't the boss of me." I told him.

"Call me Blake out of school hours." He said.

I just nodded and grabbed my iphone when it buzzed. 'Tonight at 9.-K' And the address was at the bottom. I grinned and jumped.

"Yeah yeah. Bye!" I chirped and left Blake's classroom.

**********************************

Hope you liked it. I tried and hope it was good.

comment(:

fan(:

vote(:

message me(:

fan me on twitter! holy_shiznitt

tweet me!(:

haha.