EPILOGUE

"And that was how I met your nana,"

Melody quickly passed her father a glass of water as he coughed.

"Whoa, she was a model back then?" Ian, Melody's son asked.

"Yes. She was the prettiest girl in the town," Luka smiled.

"And you were a famous musician? Awesome!" Iris, Melody's daughter asked.

"Yes. We both travelled the world together. She never gave up to support me on tours, even when she was sick,"

"Wow, how many countries have you visited?" Iris got up from the floor to sit on Luka's lap.

"Honey, dada can't support your weight," Melody said.

"It's okay, Mel. She's my granddaughter, let her be," Luka spoke.

Melody just nodded. Soon, Ian also wanted to join his sister on Luka's lap. He was holding (y/n)'s album collection. Ian really adored his nana.

"Your dad was a rockstar?" Ian asked.

Luka smiled while nodding meekly. "He was a legend in France,"

"Wow, nana was so pretty!" Iris was excited to see the pictures in the album.

There were a bunch of (y/n)'s modelling career pictures. From the first Style Queen magazine to the international Vogue front cover.

"I wanna be like her when I grow up. Can I, mummy?" Ian asked while looking at Melody.

Melody smiled. "Of course, it's in your blood,"

"What about you, Mel? Don't you have a photoshoot today?" Luka asked in his old raspy voice.

"I did, but I cancelled it. I wanna spend time with you and the kids," Melody answered.

Melody stared at the ground as she thought about her ex-husband. The truth is the husband cheated on her, that's why she wanted to spend more time with her father.

"Dear, (y/n). Happy 15th birthday! Wishing you the best life," Iris read the card out loud as she just learnt to read.

"Happy sweet sixteen, (y/n). Thanks for being my fry-end," Ian read.

"It's friend," Luka patted his head.

"F-R-I-E-N-D. Friend," Ian spelt. He then giggled in excitement when he succeeded to read the word.

"She's just a friend? I thought you were lovers!" Iris was confused.

"She was just a friend. But until she was 17, she became the love of my life," he answered.

The twins nodded meekly as they continued to look into the albums. From the album dedicated to Luka, to the album dedicated to all (y/n)'s besties, to her family. Everything was being told to them one by one.

"Dad, I have to answer this," Melody said as she showed him her phone screen.

Luka nodded with a smile. He was so proud of his daughter. Melody then stood up and went outside in the front yard to talk to her manager.

"Now, if you excuse me, I wanna meet your nana," Luka said while patting both of his grandkids' heads.

They just nodded as they were so focused on the albums. So many memories were placed in each of them.

Luka slowly put them down on the floor and walked into his bedroom with his walking stick.

Iris and Ian suddenly gasped as they realised what did their dada just said.

Luka stared at the poster of (y/n) on his bedroom wall. It was the first MODE front cover (y/n) had been modelling with. It was the first time she started to get noticed by the whole world, the first step of her international journey.

He touched the front cover with a tiny sweet smile on his face. "Your grandkids love you, creampuff. They want to become like you. You are their inspiration," he talked to himself as he looked at the cover.

Luka then placed his walking stick next to his bed, lying down on it while hugging Mr Muffin. He had never let anyone touch the teddy because it was (y/n)'s biggest treasure.

His vision slowly became blurry, his eyes felt heavy. He blinked once and a familiar figure was standing next to his bed.

(y/n) was wearing a completely white outfit and a pair of white wings. She looked as young as she was 18. She smiled sweetly and pulled the blanket upward to cover Luka's body before he went to his deep sleep.

"I love you, Luka," (y/n) whispered as she kissed his forehead.

Luka had the biggest smile for the last time. He finally closed his eyes and took one last breath.

"I love you too, sweetheart,"

~THE END~

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ay, we're done! Congratulations, you just finished the whole book lmao. Thank you so much for reading my giddy story :3 I really appreciate your time to read this book. Thanks for all the votes and comments too!

And also thank you to my silent readers! <3 Feel free to tell me your opinion about this story, okay? :D

If you wanna read more Miraculous x Reader fanfictions, consider checking out my other stories! Thank you, a million thank you for all of you once again! I wouldn't be so passionate to continue this story without your love and support! I love y'all so much.

Edit 2nd April 2022: you may give me suggestions for fanfictions ideas <3 Miraculous? Harry Potter? Fantastic Beasts? Twilight? Let me know! ;)

Till we see again, bye!

XX, Min ♥