CH 6: Unexpected Visit

Oh, there she is. Classic Olivia Hutton with infinite stories in her life.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a meowing sound outside. It didn't sound like a normal kitten, it sounded like... a boy.

I opened the sliding door that leads to the balcony to see what was going on. Oh, the skinny-suited heroes were doing their job, whatever it was. I think it is called "Night Patrol"? I don't know, Jessica told me that.

I leaned myself against the balcony, seeing the beautiful scenery of the Eiffel Tower with the starry night sky. The cold breeze blew on my face, giving me chills. My hair was blown by the windy night. Damn it, why didn't I do this every day? It is so calming and beautiful up here!

Anyways, back to the main thought. Why would Isabelle be so mad at me for being friends with Jake? Is there something I didn't know about?

Let's just think positively, maybe she just cares for me so I won't fall for Jake's playboy trap, right? RIGHT?

Freak it, I don't care about it.

"F*ck it," I swore in the middle of the night.

"Hey,"

I almost screamed to hear a random voice in my lonely balcony spot. I turned around, seeing a green-themed skinny-suited hero was sitting on my rooftop.

"Excuse me? What the hell are you doing on my roof?" I crossed my arms.

"I- I'm sorry," he jumped down onto the balcony.

"Hey, hey, hey. Who do you think you are to step on my perfectly pearly white marble tiles?"

Yes, I was dramatic. So, what? It's the model in me.

"I'm sorry, again," he rubbed his nape.

"What are you doing here? You think I'm a villain, weren't you? Wanna fight?" I showed him my tiny fists.

I got him laughing. Huh? Does he think it's funny to just come to someone's house and scare them like that? (getting the Evillustrator throwback-)

"No, you petite fille," he giggled.

"I'm not a petite fille, you gars vert,"

He smiled wonkily. "It's Viperion,"

"And it's (y/n) (l/n), Mr Viperion whatever your name is," I cut him after.

"Sure, Miss (y/n)," he stretched out his right hand to shake with it mine.

I hesitantly took his hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet you," he said.

"It wasn't really nice to meet you since you just randomly spawned on top of my roof, but okay, nice to meet you too," I spoke, making him giggle again.

Did he think I'm a joker or what? I'm not Jake freaking Jason.

"You haven't answered my question yet, what are you doing here?" I repeated.

"Nothing, just checking if you're okay,"

"What? You don't have anything important to do like a superhero job or something?" I asked.

"Well, isn't it a part of my job to check if people in Paris are doing okay?"

"Why is that a job?"

"To make sure they won't have negative emotions or get akumatised,"

"Really? Out of most people, and you chose me?" I raised my left eyebrow.

He shyly grinned. Is this another Jake scenario or a fanboy or what?