Bruce looked down and was shocked to see that he was holding Loki's scepter. The computer beeped. They all turned to it.

"Got it," Tony stated.

Bruce put down the scepter and walked over to the computer and said, "Sorry, kids. You don't get to see my little party trick after all."

"Located the Tesseract?" Thor questioned.

"I can get there faster," Tony challenged.

"Look, all of us..." Steve began.

"The Tesseract belongs on Asgard, no human is a match for it," Thor argued.

Tony turned to leave, but Steve stopped him and said, "You're not going alone!"

"You gonna stop me?" Tony shot back.

"Put on the suit, let's find out."

"I'm not afraid to hit an old man."

"Put on the suit."

At that moment, Bruce, who was looking at the monitor, noticed something about the Tesseract. "Oh, my God!"

OUTSIDE THE HELICARRIER

Clint pulled the trigger on his bow. The arrow exploded the engine off the Helicarrier.

INT. BRUCE'S LAB

Everyone was thrown in every direction. Steve, Fury, Thor and Tony were thrown across while Natasha and Banner were down in the lower equipment room.

Steve looked up at Tony and said, "Put on the suit!"

"Yep!" Tony agreed.

Steve helped Tony up and out of the lab. Fury clutched his ribs. He put on his earpiece and called, "Hill?!"

INT. HELICARRIER BRIDGE

Pandemonium erupted. Emergency alarms were set off, fire extinguishers activated near surrounding fires and every agent was in a spinning scramble for their positions and armaments. Agent Hill kept the bridge as calm as possible.

"Turn up that engine!" Hill ordered. "Number 3 engine is: down! Can we get a run in?" She ran over to Galaga player. "Talk to me."

The Galaga player pointed to the monitor and said, "Turbine's loose. Mostly intact, but it's impossible to get out there and make repairs while we're in the air."

"We lose one more engine, we won't be. Somebody's got to get inside and patch that engine."

INT. BRUCE'S LAB

"Stark! You copy that?!" Fury asked.

"I'm on it!" Tony replied.

"Coulson! Initiate official lock down in the detention section then get to the armory! Move out!"

INT. HELICARRIER BRIDGE

Agent Coulson ran out of the bridge.

INT. LOWER EQUIPMENT ROOM, CARRIER

Natasha looked over to Bruce, who was breathing heavy, having landed hard. He was gripping the grated floor to maintain control, but his eyes were green, his face intense.

Natasha said quietly to herself, "I'm okay. We're okay, right?"

EXT. HELICARRIER DECK

Clint and Elliot led their men into the air ducts of the ship. They rappelled down into a corridor.

"Get that engine down!" Clint ordered. "Detention! Get him through the dark! Come with me and Elliot."

Two of their men followed them. They headed towards the bridge.