Stubborn

Izuku's POV: 

It was early in the morning when I woke up because Eri had a bad dream. As if that wasn't hard enough for her Chisaki came in about 4 hours after that and took her with him. That was 3 hours ago. Just knowing that she was with them that long didn't sit right with me and I went to the door banging it. The room was locked so I couldn't get out but that didn't stop me from being wild.

In the end Chisaki came over and opened the door as I was throwing stuff against it after getting tired of banging.

Me: BRING ERI BACK!

The door opened when I threw a book and thankfully Chisaki caught it before it could hit him.

Chisaki: Why are you throwing a fit?

Me: Bring her back!

Chisaki: No.

Me: Why?

Chisaki: You know why.

Me: She's just a kid!

Chisaki: So are you.

Me: She is junger! She doesn't know anything else but pain and this room! How can you be soo cruel!

Chisaki: Izuku. I know what you think about me but you are wrong.

Me: You know nothing! And you are worng not me!

Chisaki: Why do you opose me this much!

Me: Why do you think that quirks are bad?

Chisaki: Because it is ruining peoples mind.

Me: NO! It's not!

Chisaki: You are delusional because you have it.

Me: I know better than anyone else how it is to be quirkless and it is not pretty!

Chisaki: That is only because you were the only one but imagine a world where there are no quirks.

Me: That wouldn't change a thing!

Chisaki: It would. No more heroes and no more villains!

Me: But the crime rate will still be the same! People will get into drugs and weapons!

Chisaki: And our clan will gain more power.

Me: Is this all about power now?

Chisaki: No. It is for the better.

Me: Are you even hearing yourself?

Chisaki: You are the one who is not listening to anything.

Me: There is a reason people have quirks!

Chisaki: Enough of this!

I watched him turn around and he was about to leave but I wasn't done talking and so I went in between him and the door stopping him from leaving.

Me: Where is Eri!

Chisaki: That is none of your consern.

Me: It is! NOW WHERE IS SHE!

Chisaki: With Kurono.

Me: Get her back! She is still too young for this!

Chisaki: No, we are close to achiving what we want. Now move.

Me: NO!

Chisaki: Move while I am being patient!

I could see that I was angering him and that he was about to lose his patient with me. However I didn't care at all. It was either he would take me to her or take her back! I would even switch up places with her. She was too young and I wanted to save her from all the pain.

Me: I said NO!

Chisaki: *Sigh* Izuku why are you being like this?

Me: Because your believes are wrong. Quirks are not a plague but an evolution. Why do you think there are people with great abilities?

Chisaki: Why do you think there are villains or heroes then?

Me: Becuase society told them this way. They don't know it any different. People with weak quirks are considered useless and people with villainous quirks are villains. Now tell me why is a quirk villainous, weak or heroic if it is just a plague?

Chisaki: I don't know. It is the same.

Me: SEEE! Someone is changing people believes and what you want is to change it. Why take something away?! You can change everything if you could just think about it differently!

Chisaki: It doesn't matter what they believe. In the end they chose to be villains themselves.

Me: But only because they don't know it better! Why don't you try it! Search for a person who can change! Show them a different way and he might change!

Chisaki: That is only a wishfull thinking of yours. Izuku, people are not that good like you imagine them to be.

Me: How do you knoe?

Chisaki: I've seen enough.

Me: Ohh really? You are working in the underground and telling me you seen enough? How about wandering out in the open for once?

Chisaki: Enough with this and stop blocking my way!

Me: NO! Not unless you take Eri back!

Chisaki: MOVE!

Now I annoyed him soo much that he came towards me and just pushed me asside which made me fall. I was just very unlucky to fall and open a wound I already had. The moment he saw the blood, he called for someone to bring a medical kit over. I knew how scared he was of germs and everything so I didn't wanted him to treat me to make his mode worse. It could result in Eri getting a harder time.

Me: I can patch myself up.

Chisaki: Nonesense. Show me.

You care for us but you don't want to see  the reality before you....

Me: Thanks for doing this....

Chisaki: *Sigh* I will bring here back in half an hour.

Me: Really? Promise it!

Chisaki: Promise.

Right after he patched me up, he left the room and I went for the phone. Until now I was way to nervous thinking about Eri to even go online and continue the talk we had yesterday.