Fake Believes

A/N: As It says it's not the usually chatfic. This means there are chapters that are written like normal chapters and not chat like.

Eri: Izu... will htey really come and save me?

Me: Yes.

Eri: How can you know?

Me: Because I know. You just need to be strong. They will come soon.

I just need more evidence!

It's not time yet!

I am really sorry for what you experience!

I know how it feels like!

I really do!

You are way too young to know how pain feels like.

All of the sudden the door to our room opened and I could see Kurono and Chiaski there. That never was a good sign. It meant that it was time again. 

Me: Let me go with you! You can do whatever!

Eri: No! Izu!

Me: It's okay.

Better me than you!

I don't want you to feel anymore pain!

Kurono: No, it's her turn.

Me: You can take as much blood as you need.

Chisaki was looking at us without any word. I knew that they needed either her blood or mine. I had this weird quirk that can dissable someones quirk when they come close to me or get in contact with me or my blood. 

Simply put I had an erasure quirk. Eri was different tho. They wanted her blood to make a potion to make people lose their quirk for good. I just didn't wish anyone to know how it feels to be quirkless. I was quirkless once... that was until someone people killed my mom and kindapped me, to experience on me. It was Chisaki who saved me and I was happy and thankfull to him. He wasn't that bad. He just had his own believes and believe it or not he never treated me bad or Eri at all. He did his best to get to our blood without making us experience pain. 

Of course it never turned out like this but I knew he didn't meant for us to experience pain.

Me: Take me.

Chisaki: You need a break.

Me: I can deal with it.

Chisaki: You might but your body will break. 

Kurono: Just move and let us take the girl.

Me: NO!

Eri: Izu....

Chisaki: Izuku... I canre for both of you... If I knew a different way to achive my dreams than I would do it.

Me: I know and I can deal with it. So take me!

Chisaki: Don't be like that. We took a lot of blood from you for the past couple of days. Your body needs some time and it's her turn.

Me: .... But!

Kurono: Come on Eri.

Chisaki: I'll stay here.

I was about to protest but there wasn't much I could do. My body was weak but my mind was sharp. I knew that Eri would expereince the pain and I would normally do everything I can to replace her. However they were right. My body was no where in the right shape to do so.

This was how I ended up just watching Eri get out of the room while Chisaki stayed there with me. He usually would leave me alone or would get me some books or anything. Like our room was really a luxury one. We had everything we could ask for. Nothing was missing. He took good care of us.