→ CHAPTER TWO ←

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Tsukauchi sat behind his desk, reading the comments that was left in the social media regarding The Night Terror. He wanted to know everything - even though he knows very well that citizens' comments not always right as sometimes they will write a false information in it. But it was better than not having any information at all - about The Night Terror.

Tsukauchi scrolled down the screen, reading the comment one by one. There are lots of comment in every social media and as uncomfortable as he felt, Tsukauchi couldn't deny the fact that half of the comment section are now filled with what he believed called thirst traps. A lot of people, mostly teenagers, expressed their desires - be it a joke or not - to 'serve' the vigilante. Some even expressed the desire - again, a joke or not - to 'clean' the vigilante up or be a villain so that they would get hit by the vigilante.

'That's enough internet for today,' he thought, shaking his head and put his phone aside. He leaned his body against the cushioned chair and stared at the white ceiling with square pattern of his office. He was thinking about the sudden revelation of the new vigilante, The Night Terror, whose existence had not been recognised by him and most heroes, not until a few weeks ago. Except for Best Jeanist - that man knew of this vigilante existence around a month ago, but didn't opened his mouth due to him find it unnecessary to do so as to him the vigilante isn't someone that would be troublesome.

Though, Tsukauchi was sure that it was because of how Best Jeanist respected vigilantes. He was saved by one, being the reason he couldn't help himself but to extremely respect and love vigilantes. As long as the vigilante didn't break any laws - in his opinion again ; use their quirk - then he is fine with them.

Tsukauchi blinked. He couldn't believe that he never even realised the existence of the vigilante and never ever see those comments and news regarding the vigilantes. It must be because he was extremely busy and the vigilante has yet to actually gain a big name of themselves. But if Tsukauchi think about it again, for a vigilante whose name already known by the majority citizens here in Japan, how come only few authorities knew about them? And there's only Best Jeanist who knew of them existence the longest, a month. Even Eraserhead, an underground hero doesn't know of his or her existence and only found out about them the same time as Tsukauchi in which is yesterday.

Something didn't add up and Tsukauchi is aware of that, but he decided to not pay it any mind for now as maybe it was just his mind who's playing trick on him. It must be due to him being a detective, causing him to be alert with every little detail that's in everything. Tsukauchi shouldn't think much of it. Best Jeanist probably knew about The Night Terror much earlier than the others because he is popular. After all, unlike other heroes, Best Jeanist is the most relaxed and you could say, carefree among all. He does not dwell on much things and one of the heroes that were loved by the citizens due to his friendliness. He loves to interact with the citizens longer, having a talk and sometimes even walk with them. That's probably how he knew about the vigilante.