2. Club night

PRESENT DAY: 2012

"Give me back my phone you asshole!!!!" I screeched as i jumped onto Justin's back trying to reach my phone out of his hands. He eventually ended up on the sofa. His hands behind his head hiding my phone.

"Lemme see first" He said smirking

"Oh hell nah" i said shaking my head. He can't see my phone, my background there was the picture of me and Chaz during christmas last year. I was on his back while he held my legs on his side. We both had santa hats and were making duck faces.

"Why not?" He whined as i straddled him and tried reaching for my phone.

"Because!"

"Because what" he said laughing probably at my struggle right now. It was not fun having a gigantic best friend. It definitely has its pros and cons.

"Give me back my phone or i swear" i whined simply sitting on his waist. I was tired from the reaching and stuff. The damn boy was tall. I know he's short but he's tall. The irony though.

"Oh my god." Justin gasped. A smirk started to form on his lips as he starred at me Ugh. Him and his cheekiness. Sometimes it's cute sometimes it's annoying. Do you feel?

"I looked cute there don't even start anything." I rolled my eyes

"Sure, let's go with that"

"Motherfucker" i huffed snatching my phone out of his hands. I got off him but sat on him again, this time more proper to look at. I was sitting sideways.. My butt on the cushion of the sofa and my legs over his. We stayed in that position for about an hour or so as he played with my hair humming some random tunes.

"So you and Chaz huh?"

"There is no me and Chaz, Justin"

"But you like him"

"No i don't"

"Yeah you do, i can tell you're lying you idiot. You're doing that thing with your nose again see." he pointed out making me relax my face

"No i don't" i rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him. But his face was dead serious. "What's up?" I asked sitting up.

"Nothing. I mean, Chaz is a great guy but he can be a total dick at times" Justin said.

"What are you saying then?" I tilted my head to the side in confusion. "Is someone jealous?" I grinned pressing his cheeks together

"Just be careful." He said pulling my hands away from his face "jealous? Nah. You're like my little sister doofus"

Sister. Okay.

"Mmm. What time are Blake and Ryan coming?" I asked as i tried changing the topic when i felt tension started building up. I mean i knew how Chaz is, he could be a player at times but he could also be serious especially when he loves someone. I know that because i've seen it. When he was with Jessica, his ex, he looked at her and treated her like she was the most precious girl in the world. But when it all ended he became.. Well.. A fuckboy.

But that was not it. I wasn't affected by that at all since i already knew him enough. It was something else.

I was currently in Justin's house as we all waited for the other goofs to arrive. "Oh uh. About that.." I could literally hear his heart picking up as those words came out of his mouth. His fingers had stopped playing with my hair and moved to the side of my shirt fiddling with it.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows sitting up straight.

"Ryan and Blake aren't actually coming over... Um... They are actually on a date.. and uhh they invited me too.. We are going to the club.. And i was kind of wondering if-" he stopped sitting up straight while he rubbed his hands at the back of his neck. It's a habit that he does when he's nervous.