𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Start from the beginning

UNDERHILL: Hey, Jace. Alec promoted me to Head of Security, and if you have a minute I'd love to pick your brain. [Jace pushes the button of the elevator, ignoring Underhill] I guess that's a no.

[Clary sees Jace waiting for the elevator.]

CLARY: Jace. Jace, what's going on? [putting a hand on his shoulder] Jace?

[Clary's hand has broken his trance. Jace looks around confused.] 

STEFAN: You broke his trance? 

ROSE: She did. Jace's love for Clary will always be greater than the compelled loyalty for Lilith. 

CLARY: I've been texting you since Izzy, Rose and I got back from the club. Where have you been?

[Jace still looks around confused.]

JACE: I have no idea. 

[INTRO IS SHOWN]

Rosaline opens her eyes and flashes her alpha eyes who had golden hue. She swings her katanas and fearless rune is showed. Theodore's magical bow appears and he stretches its string forming the strength rune. Jonathan is shown showing his demon eyes and his seraph blade appears. He cuts the air and flexibility rune is show. Clary is seen blowing the candles on her birthday cake forming the angelic rune. Jace is seen jumping from a building with eagles surrounding him. He jumps on the ground splashing the water which forms heightened speed rune. Alec is seen a room with healing rune drawn on one of the walls. He aims his arrow. Isabelle is now shown swinging her blade forming the parabatai rune. Simon is seen wiping the blood on his lips in hotel de mort. The whole background turns black and white. Luke is seen with a wall behind him covered with runes and wolves. Magnus is drinking his cocktail. Scene splits and shows Theo and Rose using their magic and flashing their golden red eyes. Then all the runes are shown burning and Rosaline, Theo, Clary, Jace, Jonathan, Alec and Isabelle are shown walking and the title Shadowhunter appears with The Mortal Instruments written below. And the screen turns black. 

[TITLE SCREEN]

[THE INSTITUTE, JACE'S BEDROOM]

[Jace and Clary are sitting on the bench at the end of Jace's bed.]

JACE: The last thing I remember, I was... I was fighting Valentine in the club. He must have knocked me out–

CLARY: Jace, Valentine isn't the Owl. Rose slashed him with her katana which was coated with the herb which valentine is highly allergic. The herb... he didn't got affected.

JACE: But... then the nightmares I've been having–

CLARY: [putting a hand on his back] They're not signs. Valentine is dead.

JACE: Well, that's good. [gets up] That's good.

CLARY: Jace, what is going on with you? Is it bringing you back? The wish Rose made? Because nothing is happening with Jonathan and Rose also brought him back. 

JACE: No, I'm fine.

CLARY: No, you're not. Look, we need to tell the others.

JACE: No.

CLARY: We need to get you some help. 

FREYA: She was right. 

[Jace kneels down by Clary and takes her hand.]

JACE: Clary, listen, you need to swear to me that you haven't told anyone else about this.

CLARY: Not yet, but–