Loki Laevatein x Reader

"LOOOOOOOKIIIIIIIIIII!!!!"

You screamed as you were soaking wet.

Loki Laevatein, that mischievous red haired god played another trick on you. Asides from Takeru, he likes to make fun of you also.

"GET BACK HERE YOU DAMN PRANKSTER!"

You shouted as you chased a laughing Loki not even caring if you are wet. What's important is revenge. Yes...revenge.

Earlier before, you just came back from the library. You opened the door to the classroom not knowing that a bucket from above was waiting to pour water down on you. It was too late for you to dodge the bucket when you opened the door. That's how you got wet.

"Try to catch me Kitten~"

Loki laughed as he lured you into a maze. You were having second thoughts of entering it but you wanted to catch Loki so badly that you went in the maze.

You were roaming around that maze for about 30 minutes. Part of you wanted to find Loki but another part of you was so scared and wanted to go back to the dorms.

It was nighttime and the moon shown brightly in the sky along with the stars. If you weren't alone, you would've admired the scene. But right now,you we're scared. You don't like dark places. Since you were a child, you used to think that monsters lurking in the dark would jump right in front of you. And until now, you still think like that

You heard some branches break behind you so you looked back but saw no one there.

"L-loki? O-Ok fine you win. Just stop with the pranks anymore t-this isn't fun now..."

You said a bit scared. No one answered you and you sighed. You really wanted to get out of the maze right now but you don't know the way out.

"Are you already tired Kitten~?"

You we're surprised when you heard that familiar voice. You looked up and saw Loki sitting on the branch of a tree.

Loki jumped down and landed just right in front of you with a huge grin.

"Geez Loki! You scared me!"

You didn't know why, but you immediately ran to him and tackled him in a hug. It must be because you were so scared and you needed a hug to comfort you.

Loki was surprised by your actions but he hugged you back anyways. He seemed to enjoy it though.

"Who knew you were a scaredy-cat when it comes to dark places huh?"

Loki teased you as you broke free from the hug and smacked him on the shoulder.

"Shut up"

Loki laughed quite amused that you were so scared a few seconds ago and now you were acting so brave and punched him on the shoulder.

"Ok Fine. I won't tell anyone on one condition~"

He smirked as you looked at him curiously. You knew he was planning something.

"What?" You asked

"This."

Loki lifted up your chin with his hand and brought his face closer to yours to kiss you. Your face heated up and it was red as Loki's hair.

A few seconds later Loki withdrew from the kiss a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Wha......w-w-what j-j-j-ust happened....?"

You said unable to believe what happened. Your face was still red and you blinked a few times.

Loki chuckled and brought his face closer to you once more.

"You're mines kitten~"

A/N: Hola! And it's finished! :D Ne Reader-chan, how was it? :) I hope you enjoyed even if it's short though XD

Coming Up Next! Hades Aidoneus x Reader