Unbreakable (Hop x Reader) Fluff!

OH EM GEE!!!!! This may be the most beautiful thing I've ever written. Hop is the purest and best baby. He needs a hug.

Reader is the former champion returning home to see her best friend. 

The story is set five years after reader became champion. I'm basing this on the Galar kids all being teenagers. For this story in particular, you became champion at 15, and Hop was 16. Which makes you 20, 21 respectively. (I know the image is of smol bebes, just imagine.)

I'm really proud of this one, so please, please let me know what you thought!!!!

So sorry I couldn't find the owner of the image, tell me if you know whose it is. I will give credit.

3k+ words.

Enjoy~

***************************************************************************************

Five years. It's been five years since the champion left Galar. She left Gloria in charge of the league and went on a new adventure. She left on good terms with everyone. She hadn't made a big deal out of her leaving, but she had made sure to say goodbye to everyone before she left. She spent the final day with her best friend, Hop. They had spent the final day together and slept under the stars in the Slumbering Weald with Zacian and Zamazenta. She had vowed to come back one day to see them all again. But Hop didn't want her to go. 

Hop stood now on the train platform at Wedgehurst station, tapping his foot and checking his watch. She was coming soon. She was really coming! Dubwool patiently waited by his side, offering an encouraging baa.

"Thanks, mate." Hop grinned at his pokemon and gave it a pat on the head. "Do I look okay?" He asked nervously, spinning in a circle to show Dubwool.

Dubwool looked Hop up and down. He was wearing a dark blue turtleneck under his white lab coat. On the bottom, he wore simple beige slacks and dark brown loafers. Dubwool nodded, "Baa!"

"Good." Hop took a steadying breath, "Okay." He fiddled with his fingers and checked his watch again. His head shot up at the sound of the train's horn. "She's here!" Hop exclaimed, giving an excited skip into the air. Realizing this, he blushed and rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. "Heh, oops." He glanced around, hoping no one had noticed his inner child show himself.

Hop turned his hopeful golden eyes to the doors as they opened, he searched the large crowd for her. Where are you? His foot began to tap again. He couldn't help being a little worried, she said that today was the day, but she'd sent the text two days ago and hadn't responded since. Plans could have changed and he would have no idea, she had a bit of a habit of forgetting what she'd told people or not.

Then he saw the familiar head of gorgeous hair, though he could only see flashes of it in between the dozens of people in the train. Funny, Hop thought, how he could still recognize her head in particular after all this time. Hop was practically jumping up and down, he couldn't wait for her to break free from the crowds and see him waiting for her with open arms. "C'mon, c'mon." He mumbled under his breath.

She disembarked the train, but he immediately lost her behind several taller people. Dangit! Where'd she go? His eyebrows furrowing, he began to move down the platform. Dubwool followed close behind. Hop's eyes desperately searched the crowd.

Then, a scream could be heard above the bustle of noise, it made Hop and many others jump. "It's the champion! Look!" The crowd rioted and surrounded one area.

Hop's eyes widened. "I guess it's not hard to find her now." The crowd parted for a split-second to show her shocked face as she stared around, desperate for a way out. Probably why she left in the first place. Hop thought as he sprung into action. "Dubwool, make a path."