Taehyung's breath hits Jungkook over his lips. He can feel that Taehyung is so close. He can feel his presence.

Taehyung leans in and brushes his lips softly over Jungkook's puffy cheeks. A small gasp leaves Jungkook's mouth when the warm skin touches the cold one of his. He keeps his eyes closed.

Taehyung then kisses the delicate area under his eyes and then leans to press a kiss at the corner of his lips which lingers there for a moment.

Jungkook feels his breath is getting heavier. His heartbeat is a bit faster than normal. His mind is going into a frenzy but he waits. He waits for Taehyung to close the distance between them after what feels like an eternity of waiting.

"You don't know how much I have wanted to do this." Taehyung whispers against Jungkook's lips. Their lips are pressing against each other so lightly.

Jungkook's breath caught in his throat. He can't wait anymore.

And then Taehyung closes his own eyes and leans in to finally let their lips touch. Soft presses of lips makes both of them feel the ecstasy going through their veins. Taehyung moves his lips to take those sweet, soft and tender ones into his mouth and kisses them.

Their lips fit like a jigsaw puzzle. Taehyung kisses him and he hums when he feels Jungkook's hands coming to grab the back of his head. And then Jungkook is kissing him back too.

He moves his lips with the same rhythm as Taehyung's and feels the way his lips feel against his own.

His fingers stay loosely on the strands of Taehyung's hair when Taehyung tilts his head to the side to kiss him even deep.

It's just presses of lips but even this makes Jungkook's insides twist and he feels hot. His ears must be red and his neck is heating up too, he can feel it.

Taehyung kisses him with care, tenderness. He kisses him that has no rush in it and that shows how much he wants Jungkook. It wasn't just empty words thrown in the air. The way Taehyung kept rubbing his thumb over his cheeks, assuring him that this kiss means something.

The kiss feels like that.

When they pull away, Jungkook is almost breathless. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at Taehyung with unfocused eyes.

"Kiss me again." He says and Taehyung has no reason to deny.

He closes the distance between them once again and smashes their lips together. This time, a little more passionate. Taehyung's hands go to grab the curve of Jungkook's waist and Jungkook holds the back of Taehyung's head. Tugging him in.

Jungkook leans back on the couch and Taehyung hovers over him. Not breaking the kiss.

He kisses him deep.

The grip on Taehyung's hair gets strong when Jungkook feels the brush of tongue over his lower lip. He understands. He opens his mouth slowly and Taehyung takes the chance to shove his tongue inside his mouth.

Taehyung groans when their tongues brush against each other. An electricity runs down his spine when the soft flesh laps over his own trying to dominate.

Taehyung sucks the tongue in his mouth and Jungkook couldn't help but moan at the pleasure he felt. He pulled Taehyung even closer as if it's possible.

The kiss became lustful and full of want as their lips and tongues dance in rhythm and soft moans fill the room.

Jungkook's chest is rising and falling unevenly when they pull out gasping for air. A string of saliva still connects them together. They look like a mess already.