"Ada paavi. Apa na samika theriyaadha orithiyathaan kalyanam pannikha poreana." Shivya said " athullah enna irukka. Athu than onghalakku theriyumla. Mr. Sidumoonji the deal is sealed. Neenghake nenichallum Enna vida ellathu. Namaka neengha than samichi podanum," Shivya said pointing her finger at him.

Maraan tried to argue but Shivya narrowed her eyes and he remained silent bowing his head agreeing to her.

" Police'ka naan peyitta complain kodukanum," Rishi said. "Yen ne?" Shivya questioned. " Illa ma en friend Maraan'nu oruthan iruntha avannah kaanoam." Everyone broke into laughter. Rishi was really happy about the turn of events in Maraan's life. He prayed not to jinx their life.

~~~

“Dei naa mukkhiyaamaana vishyam sollalaam na vanthean. Arya London’la iruntha innikhi vaaran,” Rishi said making Maraan nod his head. Shivya looked at them.

Maraan has told Rishi to keep an eye on Arya ever since  the accident took place. Rishi arranged some trustworthy guys to follow him and keep updating him. So far they got to know that Arya informed a guy the work and he leads his team to get the job done. The lorry driver from that accident was also them.  Rishi’s men informed him that Arya left to London due to business project. Today he was returning.

“Appo nangha collect panna information’ah release panna. Avankku oru shock kudupoam,” Maraan said. Maraan informed Rishi to keep a track of Arya’s work. He has been dealing illeagally before and he was sure that he will never stop it. Recently they found that Arya has been smuggling drugs and using that his food products. The drug they use is addictive which makes the consumers want more.

“Dei antha drug case’ah?” Maraan nodded his head to Rishi. “Anney irunga,” Shivya interrupted and looked at Maraan “ konjam summa iruppaom. Please. Avan palli vaaghanum na ungala yethavathu seivaan. Athu venam,” she tried convincing him.

Maraan knows that she is feeling afraid but he needs to put an end to this.  “Illa ma. Ivan intha case’la jail’kku povaan appuram onnu panna ella. I am doing it for us. Unnakhu onum aagha koodhatha and also avan illegal’ah business panraan. He deserves this,” Maraan said the last part sternly. Rishi and Shivya understood his turmoil of emotions. “Sari machan naa peyitte aaga vendiya vellaiya paakhurean,”Rishi left after wiping his hands with tissue.

Shivya looked at Maraan as soon as her brother left. She held his hand and tightened her hold. She was scared. After knowing everything she knows  the extent Arya can go. It gave chills and goosebumps to her when she thought about Maraan’s position after the accident.

Sensing her hold tightening Maraan moved and knelt before her, without breaking their interwined hands. “Shivya,” he called but her head was down looking at their interwined palms. He used his forefinger and lifted her chin to face him.

Her eyes expressed worries. He knows the effect the accident has had on her and is worried for him  but he is doing all this so that he doesn’t see her in that condition. He wants a peaceful life for them.

He cupped her face and softly caressed her cheeks, “nothing will happen to me. I promise. I want to put an end to this revenge thing.”

Shivya kept her hand on top of his,which were still on her cheeks. “I know he killed your family and he deserves punishment. Aahna intha revenge ellam venam. You suffered because he wanted revenge and now you want revenge and again when he comes out he will want revenge. It will be a nonstop cycle,” she paused ,caressed his cheek and continued “neengha avan’ah maathiri yosikhadheengha.  I want to live with you.”

“I know ma. But he deserves these things. Unnakha avan’ah pathu sariya theriyalla ,he is doing business illegally which is not correct and my…” Maraan choked. Shivya hugged him “you are right. I don’t know him, infact I don’t even want to know him. But I know one thing. I know Maraan and he only thinks good for others. He knows that if he does something bad then him and Arya have no differences.”

Maraan knows that she was scared. After listening to her he realized how much this revenge thing blinded him.If she hasn’t spoken he would have commited a sin.  She just knows him well.

Love isn’t just about intimacy or caring about eachother. Love is also helping eachother realize certain things-be it mistakes they made  and sharing eachothers happiness and sorrow.

Shivya knew Maraan wouldn’t go to that extent but she wanted to say this out so that he wouldn’t go to a huge extent. Maraan hugeed her and kissed her forehead and said “ don’t worry. Naan unna disappoint panna maatean.”

“Sari naalikhi full day naangha veliya polaam,” Maraan said as they parted from the hug. Shivya narrowed her eyes and looked at him “enna ice vakkireengha.” Maraan knocked her forehead with his and said “Naan en pondattiya kootita porean, unghalakkhu enna?”

“Oooh,” Shivya nodded her head and Maraan imitated her “oooh,” and they chuckled. “Okay polame. Plus neengha finals varalla so tomorrow neengha kottitu poye thaan aaghanum. DOT,” Shivya ordered. “Uthurava rowdy madam,” Maraan bowed and they ended up laughing.

~~~

Arya landed in India and came out of the airport but was blocked by paparazzi. The place was crowded and one media guy asked “From when have you been doing this?” Arya looked at the situation confused.  Police came and walked towards him. They took the hand cuff and put on him saying “Arya Ramkrishna you are under arrest for dealing with drugs and using them in your products and also for smuggling,” and locked the handcuff. Arya’s eyes widen in shock. He made sure everything was secretive and was confused. He was taking time to process but he didn’t notice the police dragging him to the jeep. While going he saw Maraan and Rishi. Maraan was on his phone and a police constable came to Arya  and gave him the phone. Maraan eyed him to take it.

“SURPRISE! Enna boss, eppadi surprise. Naanghallum  onghalleiya watch pannikitta thaan irunthoam. En kitta thirumba varatha. Olungha po jail'ah okhandha kambi ennu.” He cut the phone and put his shades and they walked away.

Regarding Arya and AR Groups the newly found news spread like fire causing them to close down the firm. Arya got to know this and was raging. He called his lawyer to tell him to get him bail but the lawyer refused. He wanted to make call but he wasn’t allowed so he bribed a constable and made a phone call “dei na sonna plan ne execute panna,” and he cut the call. Arya smirked evilly.

Heyyyo guyss!
Hope this chapter is good 
Do comment on this chapter 

Please ignore typos and errors

It's a fictional story

Superrrr excited for thiss

Superrrr excited for thiss. I'm soo happyyy. She's being a huge inspiration for me  and I am really happy for her growth. My sincere wishes and love for her to keep growing. As usual chellama is going to rock 🔥
Can't wait for it🙌🏻

#VennilavumPonniNadhyum

Also guys the story is coming to an end in another few chapters. (Maybe 3) thank you for reading my story and for all the votes and comments. 💗

Stay Safe✨✨✨