{one}

Dakotas Point of View

Breathe Dakota...just breathe...

I repeat the words over and over in my head. Reminding myself. But I find I am taken aback, my breath caught in the back of my throat, my palms suddenly sweat...how can one man have such an effect on me? I've never felt like this before.

"Hello, you must be Dakota. I'm Jamie Dornan."

His voice, thick with a Irish accent, echoes all around me. God it's tantalizing. He reaches over the table to shake my hand. I quickly wipe the sweat off on my jeans before leaning over the table slightly to meet his greeting. And at once, blue eyes meeting grey, our hands touch, and I feel it. A pulse runs up my arm, a shiver down my back, and a warmth between my legs. Breathe Dakota...just breathe...

 "Uh yes I am. It's a pleasure to meet you. Shall we begin?" I annunciate every word with such effort, trying to not look half as nervous as I actually am.

"Whenever you ladies are ready" He smiles as he glances over to where E.L. James and Sam Taylor Johnson are sitting. A room full of women who all seem to be quite taken by this Scottish gentleman. But really, who wouldn't be?

The script lays on the table in front of me, but at this time it's pointless for me to even open it. I seem to have read the same lines hundreds of times as Christian after Christian walk through the door.

"I'm Anastasia Steel"

I read off the first line as I have hundreds of times today, yet it feels much different this time. As I look into those piercing grey eyes, it all feels right.