"Are you jealous Hai-" you were abruptly cut off by Hailee's lips kissing you furiously.

Her hand that was around your neck tightened a bit, making you moan into the kiss.

Hailee's hand lifted your right leg onto her hip, grinding into you, searching for any friction.

small gasps escaped your mouth when you jeans rubbed against you in just the right way.

"Fuck Hailee," you groan into her mouth.

Hailee's lips traveled down you neck, running her tongue right down to the sweet spot that made you weak at the knees.

You tugged at her hair, tilting you head up, allowing more access.

Hailee's hands traveled down to the buttons of you jeans, undoing them quickly. She pulled away, looking at you for permission.

You nodded your approval before she proceeded to undo you button, pulling you closer.

Her fingers found their way into your pants.

You felt her fingers move aside you underwear and begin rubbing you.

"Uh shit" your body jerked towards her.

You thrusted against her, trying to find any kind of friction.

"Hailee," you whined into her ear. "I need you to fuck me."

Suddenly she picks you up, legs wrapped around her waist and she moves you onto the bed.

As she hovers over you, her fingers traced your jaw.

"Do you think you can get away with teasing me the way you did earlier?" Her fingers traveled down to the bottom of your shirt.

"I'm going to punish you for that," she pulls your shirt over your head exposing your lacy, black bra.

Hailee's hand immediately attach to your breasts, kneading them roughly.

After a moment, her hands find themselves at your bra strap, her eyes pleading for consent. You nod your head in approval.

Her fingers unclasp your bra with ease. Her eyes widen at the sight of you.

Hailee begins kissing you shoulder, working her way down until her lips circle your left breast. her hand pinches your right nipple, not to leave it untouched.

"That's it baby," your mouth formed an O shape.

Hailee began pulling off her shirt and pants, in order to have more skin to skin touch subsequent her pleasing your boobs.

After Hailee was fully naked, she began stripping the rest of you.

She pulled off your jeans, later pulling down you matching lacy underwear with practiced ease, exposing your dripping core.

"You're so wet," she ran her hands up your thigh, coming to lay next to you.

"All for you," you mumbled. "Are you going to punish me now?" You asked seductively.

"Mhm" Hailee's fingers ran through your folds, causing you to moan in a mix of shock and pleasure.

You turned away, closing your eyes, feeling Hailee's fingers move up and down on you heat.

"Y/N! look at me. If you look away I'll stop," Hailee demanded.

You opened your eyes, looking deep into your girlfriends eyes.

"Haliee, fuck me hard- FUCK!" She had slipped two fingers into you, moving them in and out fast.

You tried not to squeeze your eyes shut.

You looked heavily into your lovers eyes. Hailee's pupils had dilated. Here brown eyes were filled lust and desire for you.

"You like that, don't you?" She started kissing your neck.

"More... please" you begged.

Suddenly, Hailee had stopped her god like finger work.

You shot up, offended that she'd stopped so soon.

"I didn't break eye contact! Why'd you stop?" You pushed her playfully.

A cocky smirk appeared on lips.
"I know," she moved down your body, opening your legs wide.

Her head dipped in between your thighs. She left a trail of kisses down your thigh.

"OH MY GOD!" You screamed as Hailee gave a broad swipe of her tongue into your heat.

Hailee had wrapped her arms around your legs, holding you down every time she hit your clot with her tongue.

Your hands were running through her hair, gripping every time she hit your sweet spot.

"HAILEE! I think I'm going to cum" you groaned.

"No not yet," Hailee commanded.
She unexpectedly stuck two fingers into you. She moved in and out with increased speed, bringing you closer to climax.

You gripped the sheet, eyes squeezed shut. Your breath had become uncontrollable.

You bit down onto your bottom lip, drawing blood. You held onto you climax, waiting to be told me to cum.

"HAILEE, I CAN'T!" You screamed into the air.

"Yes you can," Hailee added a third finger, hitting deep inside you.

Hailee continued her tongue work, as you screamed out unholy words, holding back your orgasm.

"HAILEE-"

"Cum into my mouth.

And with that sweet demand, you released directly into Hailee.

Hailee gently liked your juices, hoping not to cause any discomfort, as you rode out your high.

You were a sweaty, hot mess once Hailee had finished with you. She crawling up next to you, her mouth dripping with your juices.

She wiped her mouth before proceeding to kiss you soft and slow.

You moaned, tasting yourself on her lips.

"I love you Y/N," she said, hands resting on your hips.

"I know," you stroked her hair.

"Stay here for a second," Hailee stood up and disappeared into the bathroom.

You lay there waiting for her, thinking about how lucky you were to have Hailee.

"I'm back," Hailee reappeared, holding a small cloth in her hand.

"Open you legs," she crawled back onto the bed.

You did what she asked, spreading your legs giving her access you your heat once more.

You felt Hailee dab the towel onto you clit, cleaning you up from the mess you had made.

"There we go," she smiled, throwing the cloth onto the floor.

Once Hailee lay down next to you, you cuddled up to her.

"Can we agree to fuck every time we fight?" You look up at her.

"Agreed. I think we should get some sleep now babe," she stroked you shoulder, comforting you.

"I think we can work out how we're going to see each other more tomorrow," Hailee suggested.

"That's a good idea. Goodnight, I love you" you kissed her cheek.

"Goodnight. I love you Y/N so so so much," she kissed your forehead, drifting into sleep.