"I... I can just make her." He skips down after her and Freddy, determined.

"Was that really a good idea, Roxy?" Chica scolds. Roxy chuckles, her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, it'll be fine." Her smile drops when she hears yelling, insinuating a struggle.

"Let go of me, right now Sun!" Y/n yells, as the animatronic walks passed the three others, Freddy right behind sun with a worried yet confused expression.

"You need to be healthy!" He says, carrying her bridal style.

"No, this is rediculous!" She jumps from his grasp, lunging for Freddy, but is stopped by Sun grabbing her by her hips.

"You're not going anywhere, missy! Stop squirming!" He gently places her over his shoulder, making her reach out for Freddy.

"Freddy, help me!" She whines.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I am staying out of this." He puts his hands up defensively.

"Traitor!" She shakes her fist at him as he chuckles nervously, until she's out of sight.

"What was all that about?" Chica asks.

"Oh, Sun insisted she go out and she ignored him. He uh, did not like that." Freddy explains.

"Ha! That's my boy." Monty's laugh bellows.

Later that night, y/n sits in the basement with a single lamp on, hunched over the same papers she had earlier, studying and memorizing every date and name.

"It's past your bedtime." A voice purrs from behind her. She doesn't react to his creepy voice anymore, being used to his attempts at frightening her.

"I'm coming, moon." She says with urgency, but doesn't budge and inch.

"What has been occupying you all day?" He says, leaning over her to look at the papers.

"I'm looking into the Freddy Fazbear's mysteries, with all that went on at the other locations. Which, there were, by the way. Dating all the way back to 1983." Moon puts a hand on either side of the desk as he towers over her, slowly running his hands around her waist and lifting her out of her chair. She giggles at his gesture, as he sets her on the ground, switching the lamp off.

"Moon," She whines as she walks towards the desk again. "I still have to-" He cuts her off by picking her up, and carrying her upstairs without a word.

"Moon, hello." Freddy says politely.

"Hello, furballs." His comment makes them all make noises of protest, and Freddy shake his head with a slight smile.

"Are you two off to bed?" Freddy tries to get at least one conversation with Moon a day.

"Yes." "No!" Freddy smiles at them, waving them off.

"Goodnight, you two. And moon," moon turns back to Freddy, holding y/n steady as she thrashes to be let loose.

"Please make sure she gets a good night sleep. She really needs it." Moon spins his face on its axis in acknowledgement, before going upstairs and closing y/n into her room.

"Go to sleep." He instructs her, before walking towards the door.

"Hey!" He turns back to the girl.

"Where do you think you're going? Im not sleeping alone!" She says, her brows furrowed. Moon sighs, before walking over and sitting carefully on the bed next to her. She smiles, pulling herself into Moon and burying her face into his shirt.

"You're very needy." He says, making her grunt in reply.

"You can never be left alone. Do you annoy sun like this?" Despite his rude words, he strokes her hair as he talks. She shifts so she's eye level with him, looking into his blue eyes. After a moment, she smirks, snuggling back down.

"What?" He demands.

"If you were really annoyed your eyes would be red. But they're not. They're blue. So I know you don't mean it." She smiles at her feat. He chuckles in response.

"You're very observant."

"It doesn't take an idiot."

"Go to sleep."

"Okay."

"Goodnight, Starlight." His tone, harsh and creepy, is also sweet and gentle. It's hard to explain it, but she can hardly remember what it's like to be afraid of him anymore.

"Goodnight, Moony."

Kinda a filler, but hey, Yknow what's in the basement now! Also, follow me on tiktok @hisokaslefthandinmarriage okay byeee