Chapter 8

Even though I was ride awake I closed my eyes when mom came in to wake me up . As I got ready I felt the same anxiety from last night it was more then being just nervous. When we got in the car I took deep breaths as I hoped this ride would take eternity mom got a phone call and I hoped it was the school saying we didn't have to go today or something . When we got there I slammed the door without realizing it mom said the office is right over there I walked over through the teacher parking lot with so many thoughts in my head . I didn't even realize there was a car coming. The car slammed its breaks inches from me. Mom ran over to me "hey are you ok" she asked with worry in her voice. Yeah didn't see that car there I replied. As we proceeded to walk I saw a student big enough to be a weight trainer with a scull tattoo on his right arm. He sat there smiling at the senior assistant while she smiled back . His smile fell off his face and looked at me I instantly turned around. I glanced back to see if he was still staring but he was staring at my sister and mom . I don't know why in a guilty way found that a relief. I got to my class and saw a kid sitting on a desk another kid chewing his gum loudly like a cow chews their hay. 8 out of 10 kids in the class had head phones but still talked to their friends. I saw a student walk in with his pants so close to the grown it's like someone pantsed him and he didn't notice in fact most guys in this class had their pants worn like that . Girls doing their make up and stacking layer after layer. I guess this was school now .