Wiki

Kyla clapped her hands to get their attention.

"We'll be bringing in a special guest as we're not gonna react to a chapter!" She said jolly.

"We'll be reacting to wikis! They basically contain information of people from the records we've gathered."

"They are records as we don't watch you all the time. We move on to different universes and help out occasionally in case something that can make that world go extinct or something related to the demonic race happens! You're not really special in regards to coming here nor the first."

"Well,I suppose I'll bring in the guest and explain!"

A short time skip to explain to bad dad what's going on.

It took a while for him accept,but he eventually did that his son left him.

"Well,I won't wait for you and start." She said, yawning.

Name:
Deruth Henituse
데르트 헤니투스

Choi Han's eyes widened when he saw the Korean words.

He expected them to know, as their gods but still... It felt so.. Odd? Seeing Korean again being stuck in the forest of darkness for a long time.

A few people looked curious at the unfamiliar words.

Aliases:
Count Deruth (former)
Duke Henituse (current)

Alberu's eyes widened. Turns out,the Henituse county will be a duke household in the future. 'I'm sure it's thanks to that bastard too.' He stared at Cale.

Relatives:
† Jour Thames (1st wife)
Violan Henituse (2nd wife)
Cale Henituse (1st son)
Basen Henituse (2nd son; )
Lily Henituse (daughter)

Occupations
Count of the Henituse territory (formerly)
Duke of the Henituse Territory (currently)

It was showing basic information so they weren't saying anything.

Affiliations:

Henituse Family

Roan Kingdom

Northeast Nobles

Biographical Information:

Marital Status

Married

Place of Birth

Roan Kingdom

Western Continent

Physical Description:

Species:
Human

Gender:
Male

Eye color:
Brown

A few shuddered. Why was it so specific down to the eye colour?

Hair color:
Brown
Appearances

First Appearance
Chapter 2 (Novel)
Chapter 1 (Manhwa)

'Manhwa?' A few were lost at the appearance of a new word.

Count Deruth Henituse (later on Duke) is the patriarch of the Henituse household. He has been married twice, initially to Jour Thames who was Cale's mother, and later to Violan who is the mother of his younger two children, Basen and Lily.[1]

He cares a lot about his territory and the safety of his family, and believes in the Henituse family motto.

Contents
Appearance
Deruth is strong and healthy despite his age, as he still practices his sword every morning.[2] He is described as average in appearance[3] and, on certain occasions, is shown to share Cale's famous smile (often worn while scamming people).