Introduction To The Coin System/GoD Slander

Summary:A continuation of where we last left off. Let's continue,shall we?

Chapter 2: Pretty Useless Bastard(1) Part 2/Final Part of Chapter 1(Displayed)

{- Child.

Cale furrowed his eyebrows as he shouted,"Who's your child? Not me!" And proceeded to roll his eyes with a satisfied smirk.

The blood-colored eyes smiled as it whispered.

They continued to take notes. 'Okay,so,a black hand and blood-red eyes.' They'd concluded till now. Although it still wasn't enough to completely pin-point anyone yet.

- Do you want me as well?

Cale dramatically gagged. "Sorry,but I'm not gay. You seem much older than me. You also seem to be more of a bastard than the god of death,which is an accomplishment in itself."

[A constellation who likes despair has revealed his modifier as 'The King of Despair'.]

[The constellation 'The King of Despair' desperately shakes his hand and says he didn't mean it in that way!]

[The constellation 'God of Eternal Rest' feels sad and offended that Cale and Cage think he is useless and annoying.]

[The constellation 'God of Eternal Rest' says he is not useless and definitely not annoying!]

Cale merely raised an eyebrow at those messages.

[The constellation 'God of Eternal Rest' says he can sponsor you coins–

Cales eyes shined at the message as he smiled.

–that will help you later with a proud expression!]

Cale was confused. These coins could somehow help them? He didn't really care whether they could help him or not,free money was still money after all. But now he was curious to what he meant.

The host seemed angry.

"YOU! YOU USELESS PEICE OF ****! YOU DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS TO ME NOR ALIA! Were gonna have talk later.  "She glared at the message.

Cale smiled. He was starting to like this person.

Cale opened his mouth to speak.

His lips were shaking.

He managed to speak even as they shook.

His friends looked at him worryingly. 'Why are they looking at me like that?' He furrowed his eyebrows and frowned.

"Are you crazy?"

They sighed and shook their head fondly at how insolent he was,even at a disadvantage.

The corners of Cale's lips were shaking as one corner started to rise.

'What is this crazy bastard planning now?' Alberu could feel the headaches and paperwork coming.

"My dream is to be a rich slacker. You crazy bastard."