15k special chapter

Dear Baji Keisuke,

How are you doing up there? Must be nice. You're probably still eating peyoung yakisoba haha. This letter will obviously will not reach you but I just wanted to write it on this day.

The clock strucks 12 am. Which means it's my birthday. This will be the first birthday that I will not be spending with you. You should be 15 too by now since you're a month older than me but looks like I beat you to it.

Our 14 years old selves found out that we're both soulmates. It is a beautiful memory. I were 14 and so were you when we liked each other but now I’m going to be older than you. It breaks my heart knowing that i'm getting older than you.

I still couldn't forgive you for what you did on bloody halloween. You have no idea how much I've missed you. I cried almost every single night, I sometimes skipped dinner, I locked myself in my room and what's more worst is that my grade dropped instantly. Even though you said not to have suicidal thoughts after you die, but I just couldn't help it you know? It hurts me so bad that you're not here by my side.

Toman is not even the same anymore- I mean it's still the same old Toman but something about Mikey changed. He's still smiling all right but the emptiness in his eyes just screamed lifeless. It must've hurt him way more than it hurt me since you're his bestfriend ever since you guys were young.

I wonder what would we do if you're still here. Maybe we will be going to the arcades since you said you're so '' good '' at it haha. Late night drives, yes of course. God I missed our late night drives. Just the thought of you I went on your bike everytime I went to Toman's meetings breaks my heart apart. Yes, your mother gave me your motorcycle's key. She said I should keep it.

I felt sorry for your mother too. The dark circles under her eyes are visible, she didn't get to hug her one and only son before he goes on, she wont get to see you passing your exams and making her proud like you promised.

I seriously dont know what to do anymore, Keisuke... why- just why do you have to do that? You're so selfish kei... I'll never forgive you for doing that. I miss you so goddamn much, you nerd. I will love you for eternity. I will join you when there's white hairs on my hair and take my last breath.

Please do rest well and be in peace, my love.

lots of love, the girl who's turning 15 today,
L/N Y/N

She placed the pen she was holding on her desk slowly as tears wont stop streaming down on her face. The happiness she felt everytime on her birthday will not be the same without her lover.

'' Why does this has to happened? '' Y/N whispered, looking at the moon outside of the window. She sighed and walked towards her bed as she slowly falls asleep. She muttered, the final tear slowly falls down as she slept. 

'' If I could take it all back and rewrite our story, I would. ''

───────── ────────

thats it folks! another angsty chapter ^^ sorry if you guys expect a happy chapter. thanks to my online friend, her words ; “I was 14 and you were too when I liked you now I’m going to be older than you” gave me an idea 🙄 and the song '' wish you, were mine '' also gave me an idea to do this. its such a sad song ngl :/ was this close to cry 👌🏻 when doing this chapter. and of course! thank you so so SOOO goddamn much for 15k reads! wasn't expecting this much reads since i published this fanfic. ITS SO INSANE WHEN I SAW 15K LIKE WTF--- USHSJEHE right imna just end it here. once again thank you so much for supporting this little fanfic of mine. stay safe everyone <333

lots of love, hikari >3<