chapter 01

'' Look Y/N-chan! We're in the same class! Yay! '' my bestfriend, Maya said as we high fived each other.

Class 1-3 huh? Cool thank god I'm not in the same class as-

'' Oi ugly! '' great, what a way to ruined my happiness.

'' The hell you want Chifuyu? '' I said, turning to him and glaring.

Matsuno Chifuyu and I know each other since elementary. He bullies me everytime but it's not like I actually give a damn about bullies. He's just a lame delinquent.

'' Damn what's with that tone Y/N? I thought we were friends. Right Maya? '' Chifuyu replied with a painful tone while fake sobbing .

'' You dumbass haha. Bye Chifuyu. We'll talk to you later! '' Maya exclaimed, dragging me to find our classroom before I decided to do anything crazy on my first day of middle school.

───────── 卍 ─────────

Laughing and joking around as we finally found our classroom.

There's a lot of people here already huh?

RINGGGG!!

'' Alright first years, take your seats. '' a male teacher appear behind our back as we scattered to find our seats.

Since this year we have separate tables, luckily for me and Maya, there's 2 empty tables for both of us. I took the seat near by the window as Maya took her seat next to me.

'' First, I'm going to introduce myself. I am your teacher for this year, Mr Tan- '' Mr 'Tan' was cut off by a student who aggressively open the class door while panting so hard.

'' I- I am sorry for being late sir. '' he sputters in between gasp.

What's with that look? Side parted with a short ponytail? With glasses? Must be a nerd lol. How lame.

Mr 'Tan' sigh as he gesture the boy to sit down and continue his introduction revealing his name is Mr Tanaka.

───────── 卍 ─────────

'' Finally it's over! '' I said while stretching my hands out as the bell rings.

'' Wanna go somewhere after this, Y/N-chan? '' Maya asked, packing her stuffs.

'' Ah... I'm sorry I have a gang meeting after this. ''

'' Nah it's okay Y/N-chan, we can hang out next time. ''

Despite knowing I'm in a gang, Maya still sticks with me. Damn what did I do in this life to deserve a bestfriend like her?

'' Go hang with Chifuyu instead, Maya. He's probably free ''

'' H-Huh?? What are you talking about? ''

Smirking as someone entered our classroom. Speaking of the devil.

I saw Maya went red immediately at the sight of Chifuyu, i giggled at her cute behaviour.

Chifuyu approached someone after asking one of my classmate a question about which any of the boys are called Baji Keisuke.

Weird. What did he want from that lame dude? And what's more weirder is that his name is the same as the 1st division captain in my gang.

'' Let's go Maya. '' leaving Chifuyu and the Baji dude alone.

───────── 卍 ─────────

'' I'm really sorry about not hanging out today, Maya. ''

Maya shook her head and said it's not a problem since my gang is important to me.

Damn I love her so much.

Heading back home to see my parents weren't home. again. They were so busy since they have to handle the family business. I'm used to it now.

I took a short bath and changed into my gang uniform. The Tokyo Manji Gang uniform. That's right, I belong to the famous Toman without telling Maya and Chifuyu about it. It's not that I don't trust them. It's just that I don't want them to get hurt after knowing I'm in Toman.

You know how Toman is, being targeted by bunch of gangs because of our commander. Couldn't actually blame him since he had such power.

Despite being 13, I owned a bike, I fight and beat up people, owning the nickname '' Shibuya's Woman '' and being the first female to join Toman, they weren't afraid of me too. Though we all hated my nickname. It's lame.

I drove my bike to our usual meeting place, the Musashi Shrine and parked it, being greeted by my division, the 6th Division.

Still one of the best nights I thought as I climbed up the stairs.

As I finally reached to the top I've been greeted again from some other members as I greeted them back. Making my way to the other divisions' captain to have a chat before the meeting starts.

'' Let's begin the meeting! '' Draken, the vice commander exclaimed, being replied to the yes from the crowd.

Will never get tired of this cheers I smiled.

───────── 卍 ─────────

The meeting ended after an hour. Saying our goodbyes as some of the Toman members starting their bikes and went back home.

'' Right, I'll see you guys soon. '' I said to the captains as I get a nod from Mitsuya and Draken. While Pah-chin being Pah-chin, saying '' please date me '' sigh.

'' How many times do you want her to reject you Pah? '' Baji pulled Pah-chin away from me as we laughed while Pah-chin being sad and the Kawata's nodding their head agreeing to Baji's comment.

'' Bye commander! '' I waved at our commander, the Invincible Mike as he waves back, earning surprised looks from the remaining members except the captains.

'' She's so brave. ''

'' She's just a girl yet so brave. ''

'' Doesn't she knows who she is talking to? ''

Sigh here we go again.

'' Do you have a problem with me talking to Mikey like that, you bastards? '' I turned to them, folding my arms earning a snicker from the commander and the captains as they scatter away.

'' Gosh, it's always the same. I guess I'll head back home now. Bye boys. '' giving them a flying kiss as I walk to my bike.

'' See you tomorrow at class, dumbass '' I heard a voice behind me. I turned and I saw a smirking face of the 1st Division Captain,

Baji Keisuke

and He drove his bike away leaving me confuse.

───────── 卍 ─────────

anddd that's the first chapter! hope you guys enjoy it?? and i will look forward to your comments or future support. im not good at this im sorry HAHAHAH okay cya in the next chapter <333

soulmates [ Baji Keisuke ] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें