chapter 05

'' Yo Chifuyu '' I look at Chifuyu with a smirk on my face, folding my arms.

'' Y/N...? ''

───────── 卍 ─────────

'' Is that really you, Y/N? '' Chifuyu asked, still surprised and unsure.

'' It's me, you dumbass '' I smiled.

'' No way! A lame hoe like you? In Toman? And is the 6th division captain? That's hard to believe. ''

'' You wanna fight? ''

'' Haha I'm just kidding, Y/N. ''

'' Can you boys leave us alone? I wanna talk to Chifuyu for a few sec. Actually you can go home now. Mikey's orders. '' I turned to the boys who didn't even stop glaring at Chifuyu.

'' Wha- When did i say- never mind yeah you guys can go home now! '' Mikey's voice trailed off when I glared at him.

'' You're coming with us too, Keisuke. '' I said to Baji as he tries to walk away too.

───────── 卍 ─────────

'' I'm sure I haven't greeted you. Welcome to the Tokyo Manji Gang, Matsuno Chifuyu. I am the 6th division captain, L/N Y/N. '' I held out my hand with a smile in my face.

'' Thank yo- ouch! You don't have to squeeze my hand, you bitch! ''

'' What were you thinking Chifuyu?! You can be seriously in danger if you're in the gang! You don't know how many gangs are targeting Toman! Why are you even here? How did you end up here? '' I shook him by his shoulder as I asked him lots of questions.

'' Let me go and I'll talk, Y/N! Imma get sick if you keep on shaking me! '' And with that I let him go, breathing very hard waiting for him to explain everything.

''.... and yes I know Toman is quite dangerous since it's well known but I already respect Baji-san, so I just have to join him! '' he end with a big smile on his face.

'' You're so goddamn lucky that I've been your bestfriend since elementary. Baji? ''

Baji tensed up because I suddenly called him by his last name.

'' Oh shit this is not good '' I heard him murmured.

'' Any last words you fucker? '' I look at him with a sadistic smile on my face.

'' Y-Y/N, l-let's calm d-down alright? ''

'' Shut it Chifuyu ''

'' Fine, I'll just let you punch- '' without letting him finish his sentence I punched him in the face.

'' If anything happens to my baby bro, you're responsible you ass- ouch what the fuck? '' I stop talking when I felt a sting on my face.

Worst scenario to happen.

'' Y/N? ''

'' Keisuke, does your cheek hurt? '' I asked suddenly, ignoring Chifuyu.

'' What? Now you're concern? ''

'' Answer the goddamn question, Keisuke. ''

'' Yeah obviously, you just used your 100% power on me what the fu- '' he stopped talking too as he saw me holding my cheeks too.

'' No way, Y/N. You're- ''

'' I swear to god Keisuke if you finish your sentence- ''

'' My soulmate? ''

Fuck

───────── 卍 ─────────

i really dont wanna leave a cliffhanger but i just have to HAHAHAH oops? maybe i should do a double update lol idk- cya in the next chapter luvs!

(i think i should get a laptop or computer soon, typing in the phone is a pain in the ass 😭)