chapter 18

'' Guess we both had a pretty rough day yesterday. '' Chifuyu said.

'' Huh? Yesterday? '' Takemichi finally looked at us, mainly Chifuyu cause this motherfucker is afraid of me. Sigh.

'' Isn't Baji-san just awesome? '' Chifuyu continued, making me smile a bit hearing Baji's name.

───────── 卍 ─────────

'' You're... Baji-kun's friend? ''

'' Introduce yourself dumbass. ''

'' I was trying to? ''

'' I'm the Tokyo Manji Gang 1st Division's Vice Captain... Matsuno Chifuyu. ''

'' And me. Your 6th Division Captain, L/N Y/N. '' I said, sighing afterwards.

And with that Takemichi dashed towards us making us startled, '' What? You're the one Baji-kun beat the shit out of! '' I covered my mouth in attempt to hold myself from laughing.

'' Hey! Don't laugh at me Y/N! And right back at you, Takemitchy! You better thank Baji-san. ''

'' Huh? Wh-Why? ''

I wiped my tears and said, '' Maybe it's because you ruined the ceremony to appoint the captain for the 3rd Division? ''

Nodding, Chifuyu continued, '' That's right. So if Baji-san hadn't slugged you, you would've been even worse off. The reason Baji-san beat me up is to get into Valhalla. But he didn't join Valhalla to crush Toman. ''

'' What? ''

'' Oi, Is it really a good idea for him to know? ''

Ignoring me again, Chifuyu stood up and looked at Takemichi before continuing, '' Baji-san's got something else in mind. It's Kisaki. ''

Sighing as I continued the conversation for Chifuyu, '' So it's basically Keisuke joined Valhalla just to expose the damn four eyes. ''

I stood up and walked away. '' Where are you going, Y/N? '' asked Chifuyu.

'' Home I guess. It's going to rain, besides you're planning to meet up with Mikey and go find some more information about four eyes right? '' after getting nods from both of them, I start my bike's engine and hoping on.

'' Oh yeah, Y/N. Meet us in front of the mall. We're going to meet Baji-san tomorrow. '' I lift my right eyebrow but just nod and drove away.

───────── 卍 ─────────

Maybe I should drive around Shibuya since I have nothing to do.

And with that I drove around Shibuya. Looking at people passing by, shopping, playing their phones while walking and hanging out with friends.

Crowded as always huh? Oh? Some stores are decorated with Halloween decorations. Sigh I guess it's almost Halloween huh? What a pain.

I don't actually hate Halloween. It's just that I got tired of it. People wearing the same costume, giving out candies and stuffs. But still I somehow enjoy watching people dress up.

As I was busy looking around Shibuya while driving, I found a crepe shop from a distance and decided to go there and get some crepe.

'' Thank you for your purchase! '' the crepe shop owner bowed as I munch on my crepe.

Maybe I should go to the beach after this.

After that thought came into my mind, the rain starts pouring.

'' Are you fucking kidding me? '' I said to myself, feeling disappointed because can't visit the beach due to the beach.

'' Y/N...? '' A voice called my name. I turned around and saw,

'' Keisuke? ''

───────── 卍 ─────────